Random Thoughts....

Losing weight is HAAAARD.

I weight around 200lbs, my goal is 160. I was 155 a summer ago and felt amazing, slowly put on weight.

Working out every other day atm - biking 4-5 miles and running 1 mile, along with some random weights.

Also trying to control my diet, but that's hard as I love eating everything.

now that ?friend? bitch is using the ?I'll give it tomorrow, honest? excuse to keep the phone, at this point i'm even forgetting about the phones existence

Can't wait to go out to pick up my friend tonight and put on REO Speedwagon in the car. :)

Also can't wait for tonight because I get to see a friend I haven't seen in more than a week when I used to see him almost every few days.

So he has the same opinion as everyone else then?:p

Yup! And the balls to say it, although I guess he didn't think the mic was on. Surely he learned from the Orange Co dude? I'm sort of proud our president has balls to be frank. I know it's too casual and there ought to be more decorum and all that crap, but man our president has balls! (and flydiscovery has booze, in case you didn't notice the change in persona)

Shit and double shit.

I got the news from my sister that my nephew's dad lost his leg at the hip as a result of his accident yesterday. A piece of logging equipment he was operating somehow broke and pinned him. As of now he's still listed as critical with more surgery scheduled for Thursday.

My sister has taken her son up to Duluth to see his dad. I saw the nephew this morning before they left and my heart broke seeing him look utterly dejected.

I prefer losing weight. Loose weight is just disgusting...well, some kinds are.

Shaddup you poop :| I'm jittery from the gym! :tease:

Honestly, who the fuck cares about the Kanye thing? He's an ass, he wants attention and now he got it. Congrats, everyone fed the troll.

hemoh: :hug:

Shit and double shit.

I got the news from my sister that my nephew's dad lost his leg at the hip as a result of his accident yesterday. A piece of logging equipment he was operating somehow broke and pinned him. As of now he's still listed as critical with more surgery scheduled for Thursday.

My sister has taken her son up to Duluth to see his dad. I saw the nephew this morning before they left and my heart broke seeing him look utterly dejected.

Who is responsible for work place safety in the US anyway, we have a government department that does that sort of stuff but is it just a case of the unions in the US?

Who is responsible for work place safety in the US anyway, we have a government department that does that sort of stuff but is it just a case of the unions in the US?

OSHA.

We had an incident at work where some liquid chlorine was pumped into the bleach tank for our pools, that caused a whole big OSHA crapathon.

OSHA, occupational safety and health administration Nabster beat me.

Hey Austere, offer's off. I need someone to tell me when Leno's track segment comes on. This TV does not watch Tom Cruise OR Michael Moore.

Last edited:
Losing weight is HAAAARD.

I weight around 200lbs, my goal is 160. I was 155 a summer ago and felt amazing, slowly put on weight.

Working out every other day atm - biking 4-5 miles and running 1 mile, along with some random weights.

Also trying to control my diet, but that's hard as I love eating everything.

If you aren't eating properly, then your weight simply won't change. This applies to both intentionally losing and gaining weight.

Hey Austere, offer's off. I need someone to tell me when Leno's track segment comes on. This TV does not watch Tom Cruise OR Michael Moore.

Its on hulu the day after it airs.

Well, just let me know when to watch Hulu. I've about had it and it's only day 2. I was SO trying to give the man a chance but I can only go so far. Austere's in Oz though, and can't Hulu.

i so want to hulu, but hotspot shield just cuts off my interwebs. any other free suggestions?

OSHA.

We had an incident at work where some liquid chlorine was pumped into the bleach tank for our pools, that caused a whole big OSHA crapathon.

if you work in an office ours couldn't give a crap about safety, if you work in a factory or on a building site they inspect them regulary.

Mhmm, woke up this morning (11am) and tried to sign into MSN on our pc.

It (was) Windows XP Service Pack 1.
MSN was Windows Live Messenger.

Get an error, I have to update before signing in.
Not suggesting, but telling me I have to.

So, I let it download, then get told I need SP2.

So, on my average connection, I finally let it download, install it.

Then wait for Windows Live to download again, and all is well now.

It's now 4pm.

To be fair, Service Pack 3 came out a while ago, and Service Pack 2 had some major fixes... in fact MANY programs require Service Pack 2...

Honestly, who the fuck cares about the Kanye thing? He's an ass, he wants attention and now he got it. Congrats, everyone fed the troll.

Exactly. Now I'm no expert in pop music affairs (not giving a flying fuck is an understatement), but hasn't he pulled stunts like this before? I remember hearing some stuff about him having a beef with other "musicians" before.

now that ?friend? bitch is using the ?I'll give it tomorrow, honest? excuse to keep the phone, at this point i'm even forgetting about the phones existence

Report it stolen and have the phone company close it?

Shit and double shit.

:comfort:

So I got some immunizations today and throughout the day I noticed my arm was feeling a little weird. I thought nothing of it and figured it was just the medicine at work. I got home and it wasn't until I changed out of my uniform that I noticed it was a bandage causing that weird feeling. I didn't even realize the lady put it on me. :oops:

All is well now though because I'm washing away the embarrassment with part of a 6-pack of Guinness that I picked up for $5.25. Nice!