Looking for a gaming mouse and keyboard

MX518, Razer DB, Razer DA for the mouse.
I think gaming keyboards are pointless. Still using an very old IBM one :D

The reasoning behind the G15 for me was the ergonomics helping prevent my carpal tunnel from worsening and the fact that I very much like the keystroke; it's a fantastic action and feels very solid and well-built. I don't regret paying $130 for this keyboard at all.

MX518 - seconded. I actually still use the old MX510, the damn thing seems to be indestructible. And it's great, the shape is nice for long-time usage.

The MX518..the damn thing has lasted close to 3yrs soon. That's longer than any mice I've ever used. It works well and because it hasn't given me the slightest problem, I can't even think of buying a new one!

My MX510 must be way past the 3yrs mark already, if not 4. The Logitech badge has worn out completely to gray, some black paint has come off the sides and so did 2 of the 5 glide pads underneath, but it's still great.

i'm using a Razor Diamondback mouse, and a Logitech G19 keyboard, the keyboard is pretty epic, but probably a bit pricey.

logitech-g19-keyboard1.jpg

keys can be adjusted to nearly any color ya want, and the little display can actually be used to watch movies, it's an actual LCD screen.
more usefull stuff...
it's got it's own power cord, so the USB slots in it can actually be used to power a memory stick or even a USB harddrive.
The Volume control is really nice, it's a big scroll wheel, instead of a button.
you can turn off the windows buttons (like with the G15)
only 12 G buttons, but i don't use them much.
the display is more colorfull and show more details and info at the same time, being a 2.5" LCD screen.

Last edited:
I`m hopefully getting razer mamba if everything goes as plan and logitech g15/g19
Thanks for all the help I really appriciate it

i'm using a Razor Diamondback mouse, and a Logitech G19 keyboard, the keyboard is pretty epic, but probably a bit pricey.

keys can be adjusted to nearly any color ya want, and the little display can actually be used to watch movies, it's an actual LCD screen.
more usefull stuff...
it's got it's own power cord, so the USB slots in it can actually be used to power a memory stick or even a USB harddrive.
The Volume control is really nice, it's a big scroll wheel, instead of a button.
the display is more colorfull and show more details and info at the same time, being a 2.5" LCD screen.

I want one of thessseee but I can't justify getting one as I have a G15 already :p

more usefull stuff...

If I?m lucky I could get one for Christmas if I find one in here Estonia