Random Thoughts....

If you aren't eating properly, then your weight simply won't change. This applies to both intentionally losing and gaining weight.

I know. I'm a work-in-progress.

Here's a completely random thought out of the blue.

I've been watching Formula 1 since part way through the 1990 season. As Ferrari were fuelled by Agip at the time, this would have been the first time I'd seen the logo, as Agip do not sell fuel in the UK. Since 2003 I've been on several road trips onto the continent where I'd have seen numerous Agip petrol stations.

So why did it take until this year for me to notice that the fire-breathing lion on the logo has six legs?

I hate you and your damn guinesss Kajun.

I am craving some right now.

Hmm...I've never tried Guinness...I have a feeling I won't like it...

Also, there was a German tv show or something filming our Economics for Business lecture today :blink:
Our lecturer had some students eating Chocolate Fingers to illustrate the effects of Diminishing Marginal Utility.

Mhmm, warm weather, lying ontop of bed with the pedestal fan on me.

In darkness.

Music going.

V. nice.

Here's a completely random thought out of the blue.

I've been watching Formula 1 since part way through the 1990 season. As Ferrari were fuelled by Agip at the time, this would have been the first time I'd seen the logo, as Agip do not sell fuel in the UK. Since 2003 I've been on several road trips onto the continent where I'd have seen numerous Agip petrol stations.

So why did it take until this year for me to notice that the fire-breathing lion on the logo has six legs?

I was amused by the campaign run recently by Shell which depicted their association through-out the last 60 years with Ferrari. You know the one where it starts out being a 1950s box on wheels and morphs into various notable cars before ending with the then current 07 model. Conveniently they left out the cars of the mid seventies and eighties before depicting a late 90s Ferrari. Of course Ferraris ran Agip from the late Seventies to the mid nineties ;)

lol, the ice-cream test. I love that stuff. I've seen it done with ice cream, not chocolate. Did anyone at least throw up at the end? :lol:

Nope, I think the most anyone had in 5 minutes was 17, one guy had to sit through half of it with a camera and boom mike in his face, which probably didn't make him feel any better :p

I think I probably would have thrown up if I had to do it, I wouldn't be able to eat that much so early in the morning

You know I can't help but feel that photo quality has diminished rapidly over the last couple of years with the surge in popularity of phone cameras. Certainly if my Facebook home page is any indication with the various pics of things my friends have taken.

Why take a Nikon out for your holiday when you have your Nokia instead? You can snap off several thousand shots, and then upload all underexposed, out of focus, off centered 1429 of them to your Flikr, Facebook, Photobucket etc. Nokia are the world's highest selling camera manufacturers after all...

I don't even have a real camera :p

But then I am not one to take a million photos and upload them. If I ever needed to take some serious photos I would get one, but for now, cell phone does the job in a pinch.

^i'm not alone then

The guy asks for a crack and a serial number on what seems to be the official technical support board of the product :-D