2009 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I never knew that!

That's even cooler than actually owning the car ;)

So you're a motoring journalist and you can't even read? Because up there somewhere it clearly says..

Post Your Car This area is for people to make a thread on their car. It's a replacement for the What's Your Car? thread.

I'm sure if you make a thread in the "General Automotive" you'll get your ass kissed just as much.

So, until then I say GTFO, good sir. Cheers.

It is a test car, I'm a motoring journalist, if you read my posts, I never claimed to own the car.

To be fair, everyone had a right to assume that because this forum is called post your car. You might wanna start a thread for these cool loan cars over at GA or something. Like the "my personal car reviews" series. The point of this particular section of the forums is more in following the life of forum members' cars, and less the actual splurt of photos and feelings in the first post.

In what car magazine do you work? :-o

It's not a Magazine, but the Bath Chronicle run a motoring supplement along with the main newspaper, it's mainly them who publish my stuff. I write their articles and also some other of the English paper's carry my articles.

^ Cool! Keep us updated with reviews and pictures of the cars you test ;)

It is a test car, I'm a motoring journalist, if you read my posts, I never claimed to own the car. This just happens to have been the latest car I tested. ;)

So you're a motoring journalist and you can't even read? Because up there somewhere it clearly says..

Post Your Car This area is for people to make a thread on their car. It's a replacement for the What's Your Car? thread.

Enough said - thread locked since it's not, y'know, YOUR car.

Status
Not open for further replies.