The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

33d20a83b236a2fdc68fb1e5cbb919d8.jpg

:rofl:

Enough with the stupid Kayne crap. It was funny maybe the first 12 hours, now you're just continuing to feed the troll indirectly :tease:

It's better than 95% of memes out there

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/21/handegg1.jpg

...and true.

Regarding the mis-labelling of cars, I have seen a Koeniggseggigioabbavikingsegigsagsegg referred to in the media as a 'luxury' car, which was news to me....
It seems that luxury=supercar in their eyes.

Regarding the mis-labelling of cars, I have seen a Koeniggseggigioabbavikingsegigsagsegg referred to in the media as a 'luxury' car, which was news to me....
It seems that luxury=supercar in their eyes.

Well, they probably just view anything excessive as a "luxury"; not that the particular car is particularly luxurious. There's a book called "Luxury Toys" that's been around for a couple years, but I think it includes the Enzo. Not exactly a luxury car, but that car IS a luxury.

Last edited:
It's true! Authors are no better. The people who wrote the biography of Howard Hughes I'm reading can't tell the difference between an "airship" and a "flying boat", or a SPAD and a Spode. They're also way more interested in his flings with actresses and dancers than with any of his aeronautical work. Sad stuff.