edo competition converts Enzo into roadgoing 840 horsepower FXX Evolution

I would rock it for sure...even though people hate on it, I do like it. Its a modified Enzo...what is not to love??

If you have the coin, Ferrari will build another. Even though they only said they'd build 399, I believe ~408 have been made.

I find that hard to believe. Last Enzo rolled out some years ago and the factory is being used to build other models right now.
There's F70 in the pipeline as well and assembly lines are being modified for it.

I find that hard to believe. Last Enzo rolled out some years ago and the factory is being used to build other models right now.
There's F70 in the pipeline as well and assembly lines are being modified for it.

Perhaps Ferrari made a bunch of non-finished Enzo chassis, panels, shells and stuff. They did make that one off racing car tribute right?

I read it somewhere on the internet, so take it with a grain of salt.

I've never understood why they didn't just extend that rear wing to the middle like a normal one...

I've never understood why they didn't just extend that rear wing to the middle like a normal one...

ferrari-fxx-evolution-003.jpg

I guess because the diffusor and car shape create enough downforce in the middle, the wings are needed for more traction on the wheels

It's not a new Enzo, it's Zahir's old yellow Enzo with a new bodykit and paintjob. I've seen it, and while it's kinda cool it also seems kinda tacky.

Ah, I just read somewhere (probably not credible) that they have actually built more than 400.

I'll just have a stock Enzo thanks.

Or, even better, an F40.

Sounds like he just wants to show off his money. Parks his garage queens out front where everyone can see them.