Carbage

As an owner of a Hilux, rust sucks, but it doesn't say anything about the capabilities of the vehicle.

Desert vehicles ftmfw. :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2009/09/21/DSC00005.jpg

Taken today...

Is that horse farting? And what's with the Invisible Man over there? And the boomerang on the bonnet?

Heres a R34 Skyline that does belong here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3etFKjGiibc[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome in concept, but wrong engine.

Wow, someone has way too much time and money on their hands.

If it had a modded Cummins that would be fucking awesome.

I almost (well, not really) felt sorry for the owner of this BMW. After I took this photo I went to the shop for some groceries and when I came back, there were a couple of kids riding their bikes in the car park and they literally laughed and shouted at the BMW & it's owner that the car looks like crap :D

Well I would too, that's not someone modding a car and ruining it, that is a broken car the owner probably can't afford to fix.

I've wanted a fast Ascona C for a while now. With some Recaro seats and some Irmscher bits, and some Mangels wheels of course.

It would need to be a damn sight tidier than that one, though.

^That is cool. Why did you post this in carbage?

Maybe it was supposed to go to the Awesome Thread?

I agree, even if it is one of the ..fwd :| Asconas..

I think that's a Sierra 2WD Cosworth intercooler aswell ;)

Well I would too, that's not someone modding a car and ruining it, that is a broken car the owner probably can't afford to fix.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's just carbage. Even if it was stock and in good condition, the color is just so ugly that it's carbage. But add to that the side skirts, tinted rear lights, odd lip in the rear bumper, big exhaust tip, black hood/roof/trunk... Not to mention that it's clearly used for drifting & burnouts (notice the black residue behind the rear wheel), that's the reason it has basic wheels at the back => can use regular size tires which are cheaper and are just as good if you're going to burn them to pieces anyway.

I like that. When it's finished, obviously.

Kinda what I thought as well, it might make a sporty little Opel some day, but in the current state, especially with the odd trunk lid... Not to mention that it has a small sticker in the side skirt which says www.autopesu.net (autopesu = carwash) and the car is dirty from front to back :p

I agree, even if it is one of the ..fwd :| Asconas..

I think that's a Sierra 2WD Cosworth intercooler aswell ;)

That not a cosworth intercooler.
I dont see the whats so cool about the ascona c when theres so many cool rwd opels.
4582_102496230890_567695890_2999817_7040684_n.jpg

This is a friend of mines car. Its a Kadett C with a B230ET from a 740 Turbo Intercooler. Thats what i call a awesome opel :cool:

Last edited: