Jeremy does it again

Go to the link ^^up there^^ and it is on the second page.

Why do you think that was done because of the type of car it is? Maybe someone just hates that guy.

I think if it was because of the car, that rock would have hit something bedsides a window.

Why do you think that was done because of the type of car it is? Maybe someone just hates that guy.

I think if it was because of the car, that rock would have hit something bedsides a window.

Judging how these guys react it's possible that it's not just the cars that people hate.

Its flat out wrong that some twat has broken that guys window, but as ever according to them, its all Top Gears fault. Of course according to some people on there Top Gear have actively encouraged people to go out and damage Marinas. What rubbish! Top Gear is in no way responsible for any idiots actions.

Anyway I'm off to run down a few pedestrians, I've just been playing GTA4 and I must replicate the same actions in real life. :rolleyes:

lol someone neg-repped me for my "Careless Air" comment XD

Well, yeah, blaming it on Top Gear is kinda silly... from what i've seen of Top Gear (which is a fair amount :p) i've never actually seen them telling their viewers to destroy Marinas.

And there's a lot of foul tempers with the marina men it seems, yes, they ruined some Marinas, but it's a car... it's not like he dropped a piano on their family.
Death threats? threatening to fling poo? it leaves you to question the maturety of the Marina owners, we already know Jeremy is childish :p

if they wouldint whriten anything when tg burned the first marina they wouldint be in deep mess like that
now everyone hates marinas owners like some terorists :D

i dunno.. i feel terrorized every time i see one of those cars.

:|

Got any details on that? I'm interested...

To make it easier for you

The God of Top Gear said:
Dear Mr Viney

Thank you for your email regarding Top Gear on 26 July.

I'm sorry but I disagree that we are bullying your club. If you step back and look at the facts, the presenters are making fun of a car they dislike.
As I'm sure you are aware, part of being a car enthusiast is having strong feelings, good or bad, about many cars. This has fuelled pub chat since the car was invented. The presenters are entitled to dislike the Marina, as they dislike the Beetle, or the 2CV, or whatever. Then we have the issue of how their dislike manifests itself. What happens is they drive around with a Marina and then, in the most ludicrous locations and situations, a piano falls on it. This is end-of-the-pier pantomime, especially when coupled with all the "Oh God I hope nothing happens this time" comments. It's a Fast Show sketch, and that is simply not victimisation. I am not a regular visitor to the forum you mention but I will look at it because I would like to see the comments relating to alleged vandalism.

Yours truly

Andy Wilman
Executive Producer
BBC Top Gear

A big :thumbsup: and a :bow: to Mr. Wilman

I would certainly hope no Top Gear fan would ever vandalize a car in the name of the show. I'm quite sure no one from TG would dream of doing so. At the very least it's severely negative press for the show. The cars they destroy are owned by the BBC. Never have I seen TG willfully or maliciously destroying something it did not own. I imagine the Marina window was broken by some punk with a rock who probably broke a dozen more random windows in the same drunken evening. TG is big, but certainly not conspiracy theory big. Some people need to get a bit of a reality check.

I love the GWiz joke. That's funny, and true!

+eleventy to Monsieur Wilman! The Morris Marina nutters need a diaper change. Or something.

I think they're officially jumping the shark.

New material? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

*Edit* And to the dickless pussy who neg repped me. If you want to know why I complain, you should either respond to my post or sign your shit next time, that way I can let you know why. You see, I love TopGear. I love the show, even now, and have high hopes for it. And when I see the show starting to go downhill (imo), then I'm going to speak up. I want to see the show keep going and get better. But I can only laugh at the same stupid joke so many times before I get bored and desire something original. Maybe you can laugh at the same rehashed jokes a dozen times over, but I can't. It's getting to the point where if you've seen one episode of TopGear, then you've seen them all. I personally don't like that, and I don't see how being just another ass kisser is going to help anything. So I'm so fucking sorry if I offended you. Maybe you should grow some fucking nuts and start thinking for yourself. I can hardly post a differing opinion in any of these threads without getting anonymous neg reps from fanboys who can't take criticism.

Last edited:
The act of vandalizing someone's car cannot be excused, I don't care what the Hell it is. I went ahead and posted in that forum over there, saying as much.

And folks, don't fool yourselves. It's quite easy for weak minds such as those who would stoop to violence against a vehicle, to be convinced (rightly or wrongly) by the boys that it's great sport to go after a particular vehicle. An individual who is so pathetic that they gain pleasure from someone else's pain could quite easily take the entire Marina schtick as license to attack someone else.

Frankly, I think the joke's old, tired, and needs to be put to bed.

However, I still want to know when the DVD's going to be released! ;)

Last edited: