Random Thoughts....

Physical Chemistry sucks.

^ Yea not so much.

Have I said how much I love the gym? I have so much more energy than before it's freakin awesome! :love: :love: If only I could find something other than the gym to get the energy out :(

I really wish men in suits and sunglasses would descend from black helicopters, kidnap all the conspiracy theorists in the world, take them to the basement of Denver International Airport, and shoot them all in the face.

I'm wondering if a GSXR engine would fit into one of our old SAE chassis......

So, a random question: is it better to turn crappy work in on time, or work you're okay with in late?

Over here it's better to turn in crappy work and make up for it later..

Wouldn't that take even more effort though?

:p

Crap weather is crap.

However it did lead to the amusing sight (according to my friend and my brother) of me attempting to wash my car between showers, out on the lawn...uh oh back in the garage...sun comes out: back on the lawn... oh shit back in the garage..and so on. Repeat unto hilarity. I did get clean in the end, but it probably won't last long. Oh well.

Crazy dust storm today, for a second I was like holy shit that 21st Sept 2009 apocalypses theory is true, the world is fucking red! The world looked totally apocalyptic today and it was awesome.

^Congratualtions!

Now be careful out there.

^Congratualtions!

Now be careful out there.

I will. Probably at the cost of speed, today I pootled around town for the exam and never exceeded 45 kph. I was slightly nervous, maybe that's why I didn't want to go any faster. The examiner said I should be careful on this, because I'm spoiling the fluency of the traffic flow.

I really wish men in suits and sunglasses would descend from black helicopters, kidnap all the conspiracy theorists in the world, take them to the basement of Denver International Airport, and shoot them all in the face.

They still have a chance of escaping with that plan. The only surefire way to make sure something is never seen again is to hand it over to the luggage handlers at Heathrow airport.

<--totally not still bitter

The examiner said I should be careful on this, because I'm spoiling the fluency of the traffic flow.

I had the exact same remark years ago when I passed my test... I think it's just another way to make you angry, and fail you

Drive in a normal, fluent manner : you're too quick and therefore dangerous to other traffic, so you failed your test

Drive like a granny in response to the above : you're too hesitatant and therefore dangerous to other traffic, so you failed your test.

repeat until eternity

I had the exact same remark years ago when I passed my test... I think it's just another way to make you angry, and fail you

Drive in a normal, fluent manner : you're too quick and therefore dangerous to other traffic, so you failed your test

Drive like a granny in response to the above : you're too hesitatant and therefore dangerous to other traffic, so you failed your test.

repeat until eternity

No, he only told me about this once we were done. He didn't mind it that much, he simply watched my driving and passed me because he was satisfied with it.