Tickets from applause

bugs

Now i am sure this has been asked somewhere, i just cannot seem to be able to find it.

The applause store mentiones that you need to "Register yourself on our reserve list for free Top Gear television show tickets. "

But i cannot see where to register for the reverse list.

I will be heading over to the UK in November so would like to apply in case i am lucky enough.

Thanks guys :)

I've registered a while ago, I can only hope to be lucky enough to get a couple of tickets

Eyes, you need to open them :lol:

tried regging with them, never received a confirmation mail. hm, oddbox

Does anybody have an idea why the hell they'd already started a reserve list for summer 2010 series?

Does anybody have an idea why the hell they'd already started a reserve list for summer 2010 series?

Possibly because the reserve list for season 14 is full. The main reserve list they had has been completely wiped as far as I know due to people registering several times with different emails. I think it was in April earlier this year when a new reserve list was made - a first come first serve system.

New Reserve List each Season....Yaaay!

New Reserve List each Season....Yaaay!

Possibly because the reserve list for season 14 is full. The main reserve list they had has been completely wiped as far as I know due to people registering several times with different emails. I think it was in April earlier this year when a new reserve list was made - a first come first serve system.

http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=15&bid=1

According to the link above, Now there is a New Reserve list for every season. Hopefully, this will give newcomers an equal chance to be on the show!

i just registered earlier today for the 16th, spose my chance for tickets this series has gone up in smoke....

BUGGER

I have been on the list for about 20 months and only got a offer for season 13 and it was just telling my i was in the listing to be selected.. that was all i herd of it. Havent herd anything yet for season 14

logged in and saw this
"Reserve List

We are currently operating a reserve list for this show and you are invited to register below and we will contact you once we have more information / dates.

Show

TOP GEAR WINTER 2009- BBC

Name

Nick"

I have been on the list for about 20 months and only got a offer for season 13 and it was just telling my i was in the listing to be selected.. that was all i herd of it. Havent herd anything yet for season 14

That list has been wiped I'm afraid. The new reserve list was released on Sunday night.

Yep, I've applied for tickets, but doubt I'll get any. I've applied for the reserve list for the next one though.