Top Gear Live photocall

I'd like to point out a detail from the bottom of the site Squidge linked to. Don't steal their pictures please. FG doesn't need the headache.

website said:
WARNING
WENN appreciates fan sites like to publish photos of their favourite celebrities however, WENN and its photographers go to a lot of time, trouble and expense to take these photos and we do not permit sites to publish the photos, even with a watermark (sometimes called a .tag.) without having agreed to pay our standard fees. WENN is continually engaged in negotiations for the global distribution and syndication of its images and by publishing our photos without permission, fan sites compromise WENN's position and the eventual value of the images, for which WENN will seek compensation from you. We can, however make an arrangement with you to publish WENN's photos . for further details please contact enquiries@wenn.com with full details of your site and which photos you require. Our sales team will be pleased to discuss terms with you. If you elect not to take this option and you publish WENN's photos without permission we will regrettably have to place the matter in the hands of our lawyers who will immediately issue proceedings against you without further notice.

The Daily Fail changes its mind more often than most people change their socks. The peeps who write their weekly listings magazine (whatever it's called - don't buy it) absolutely lurve Top Gear.

Gotta love Clarksons comments on climate change in that daily fail article!

'Every time they put a climate change programme on, 42 people will watch that, eight million or seven million will watch Top Gear.

'I think people are rather bored with the idea of climate change and, when we do get a lovely day, let's just enjoy it, not get guilty.'

:D:D:D

Those manure people wont be happy!

Report from the Daily Fail. They are being nice about Top Gear. I'm all confused now. :( ;)

Bear in mind this is the Daily Mail.

The paper that, in the UK, is running a campaign to get rid of the MMR injection, on health grounds.
And in Ireland is running a campaign to introduce the MMR injection, on health grounds.

Why does Jeremy keep saying stuff like TG isn't on in America? It's one of the most shown programs on BBCAmerica as far as I can tell. It's on several times a week.

Yeah. To be truthful, that's how I found out they existed. I know, I don't get around much :razz:.

i'm faily certain that once the Daily Mail posts a article saying that Immigrants aren't the cause of all problems and that Top Gear is probably the most defining cultural show of our times that it would be followed by a immediate space/time continuum collapse so they are probably thinking they're saving the universe with their agenda. I mean their ego's are so big there's got to be some reason to it?
Back on subject though, great to see another Top Gear live tour around the corner (saw a Ad for it at the MPH show on Dave the other day so knew something was coming). I think Jeremy is probably just saying that the Americans do get Top Gar but slightly delayed than us or that the American channels don't have anything like Top Gear.

I may have said this before but just in case I haven't.......

If you want to confuse a Daily Fail reader just tell them immigrants are the natural predators of paedophiles. If they don't believe you then tell them you heard it from Princess Diana!

i posted this before but since it's always on topic when it comes to newspapers....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5_joo5l5I[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: MWF
An interview from the same shoot. Richard Hammond explains his hair.

[YOUTUBE]gbSnkXh6R_0[/YOUTUBE]

Why isn't the around the world show coming to the USA?