Random Thoughts....

See I went to different schools but with the same people pretty much from age 5 to 18 so it was a lot of "next verse same as the first, little bit louder, little bit worse."
I was lucky in regards to that because I'm going to a Voc. Tech. school so only a couple people that I've been in school with before applied. And also luckily, it wasn't any of the assholes in my old school that got in.
The only thing that is bothering me this year is that:
a)There's no more honors classes only honors programs that you sign up for to get honors credit.
b) I miss everyone that were in my classes last year because I was really comfortable in class with them and am not comfortable with anyone in my classes this year. We were most likely the best class because we all respected each other.
And c) staying an extra 2 hours Monday-Thursday to "better education," A.K.A. MCAS scores are low, people who aren't passing stay after and students who might not pass need to take courses after school, the school is getting a shed load of money to make our school day longer, and finally the school day was planned around farming and we don't have that economy anymore so lets stay longer!

yesterday i had a OCD attack and sort of cleaned my desktop

Imagen0020.jpg

In that case, I'm supposed to be drunk 24/7. :lol:<_<

And you're not? Well, just wait, IIRC you are soon entering the alcoholics congress... errr, I mean... what's it called.... Oh yeah, university :lol:

LeMans, I have 5 days of school left for ever (not counting uni, of course). When you hit that time, then you can condsider panicking. But even then you have a looooong way to go before being an "adult" :lol:

also, another dust storm dammit!!!!! And I cleaned my car on Thursday :(

Ping-pong table at work FTW. In other news, I'm getting dangerously close to the 4K post mark.

LeMans, I have 5 days of school left for ever (not counting uni, of course). When you hit that time, then you can condsider panicking. But even then you have a looooong way to go before being an "adult" :lol:

i thought you posted pics of the last one, also, how come nobody's died of that shit. it looks lethal

It's a great secret in the world that high school is actually just like middle school with a different name.

I used to think that my greatest years were in high school until I looked back over my college life after graduating and realized that it was far more interesting. Even better was because it was due to things I was actively engaging in, rather than just neat things that happened around me as I went for the ride. ;)

School sucks, university is the best time of your life. Being an adult with all the benefits and without responsibility is great.

I've never heard the term magnet school before. I have heard of athletic schools though (half or less than half of the day is book lernin, the rest is your sport, if the kid fails at the sport they're screwed because they got a terrible education). America has a borken education system (thanks, no lots of child left behind). In Canada the private schools have the same curriculums as public schools, with added religous classes in catholic schools, and smrt schools do the longer/harder AP courses, it doesn't make much of a difference where you go to get learned.

I have 9 days of classes left at uni (spread over 3 weeks) left and yeah don't really care :D

Also thank christ the AFL is nearly over, it's annoying the crap out of me

I've never seen a spot to put your random driving pictures, so I figure this is as good a place as any. It's easy for me to forget how beautiful it can truly be here since I've been so unhappy since moving. I have to admit though, it really can be stunning. This is my new favorite place to go out driving. It's not even the best view, because once you get really in that hairpin, you'd best be driving and not photographing.

0924091743-01.jpg
That is gorgeous! Where did you move, if you don't mind me asking?

I hated living in WA at the time, but I do miss all the curvy, windy roads...and the puddles. I have a huge weakness for running through puddles.

I'm phoning a local driving school tomorrow to ask about pricing for lessons.
I'm desperate to get on the road after the college bus arrived at the bus stop half an hour late due to a puncture and I spent the 2 hour trip having things thrown at me by attractive girls who think I'm amusing looking.

Even though I'll probably not be able to afford a car for years because Dad can't put me on his insurance and most policies are like ?1600-2000 TPTF, and petrol is ?1.10 a litre in some places around here too!:blink:

it's okay cause it's a Jaaaaaag