The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

RweGzoEFZ.jpg

this is not the argue over serious shit and post creepy pictures thread!

normally I wouldnt post this crap, since most of it is in fact older than the internet, but this page is broken and needs to get back on track dammit

1052658366_ilesOWN3D2.jpg

11036557132965oi.png

11261541959881qc5vh.jpg

1162187278398pj4.jpg

70showredforman6re.jpg

jet1.jpg

noh4x.jpg

oopslol2.jpg

orly-35971.jpg

r0x0rjpg.jpg

roflmao.jpg

turdlink2.jpg

It's a paradox, if he is lying about his nose growing it will grow, thus making his statement true and his nose wouldn't grow
But, then he'd still be lying, so it would grow.

But, then it would grow and he'd be telling the truth, so it wouldn't

But, then...

:D

I'm quite certain it is. That stuff is disgusting.

And yet, Dr. Pepper is the favorite drink in the American Mid-West. Or more precisely - everywhere in the country where NASCAR is considered to be a religion!

:canadian: This is the best cola I've ever had. Maple syrup is one of the ingredients :canadian:

39687_1_230.jpeg

it also has some kola nut in it, unlike 99.99999% of other colas. It's only been around since earlier this year.

Last edited:
All drinks that fizz are for kids, girls or queers.

Being a German I'm obligated to exclude beer, because it's not a drink.

Is that Jimmy Johnson trying to get in on that Cash for Clunkers program? :p

I would think, if Mr. Obama was a motorsports fan he would be into the BTCC or WRC. Seems like the kind of guy who would say about NASCAR, "this is stupid, they go around in circles and crash too much".

One time when I was in The States, NASCAR was on the telly in a Boston's while we were eating lunch. I saw two epic crashes. We weren't even in there too long. Crash too much indeed.

nascar-race-wreck.jpg

it's funny because it's true

Crashes are a pillar of NASCAR.