Trucker flips his rig after masturbating while driving

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Published: 24 Sep 09 14:24 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/22272/20090924/

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/24/bor_s_1030903l.jpg

A German trucker suspected of driving under the influence of drugs crashed his vehicle near Bor?s in western Sweden on Tuesday. He subsequently admitted to masturbating at the time of the accident. The trucker, apparently unable to reach a satisfactory climax, then proceeded to continue to pleasure himself while in the midst of a police interrogation, according to the local Bor?s Tidning newspaper.

"He was masturbating while the police interrogated him," police prosecutor ?sa Askenb?ck told the newspaper.

"He has admitted that he was not paying full attention at the time of the accident. He was playing with himself instead of focusing on the road."

The truck driver was en route from Gothenburg to Bor?s at around 4am on Tuesday morning. The truck and trailer flipped over when he rammed his vehicle into the central division on route 40 south of Bor?s. The upturned vehicle blocked all traffic towards Gothenburg and one lane was closed in the direction of Bor?s.

The man remained in the vehicle with his hands apparently still clasped around his own gear stick and was subsequently arrested for reckless driving and driving while under the influence of drugs. The suspicions against the man have now been extended to sexual molestation.

The German trucker, who is in his thirties, has admitted all of the charges directed against him.

TT/The Local (news@thelocal.se/08 656 6518)
It must be fun being a police officer this week, chasing robbers fleeing in helicopters and arresting truckers busy polishing their gearstick! :lol:

I'm not even sure where to start on this one.

Well, he'll have plenty of time for, erm, polishing in the future... wait, he already did it while working, so no improvement there... ;)

WHat's the big deal, we've all done it.

<<

>>

Oh.

*Flees*

I'm guessing there's some kind of translation fail? How can you molest yourself?

I'm guessing there's some kind of translation fail? How can you molest yourself?
Yeah they probably mean offensive behaviour towards the officers.

As you can see his load blocked off all traffic towards Gothenburg :drums:

So theoretically, it can make you blind, damage your spleen, etc.? :blink:

There are several people in the British Government who's spleens are totally missing, they are such big Wankers.

Reactions: LP
"5, 6, 7, 8, Jackie Stuart's husband like to master..." is an interesting quote

I,..... uh.... well I, uh... uh I mean to say that um... I guess I find this somewhat disturbing that he was still wacking off in front of the cops.

Tosser. Literally.

What a... Wanker! Tosser! Jerk Off! and other masturbation jokes.

My eyes almost literally popped out of my head as I read this. Still going at it whilst talking to the coppers... Gah!!!

High on Ecstasy, maybe? I remember a LOOONG time ago taking that stuff and wanting both to hug and hump everything I saw.

Or maybe I was channeling Lord Byron.

There are several people in the British Government who's spleens are totally missing, they are such big Wankers.

not to mention spines, common sense and personality.