Have you seen a Red Bull Mini?

I've seen a couple here aswell.

They have them everywhere! I've seen them in Sri Lanka. There aren't even starbucks in Sri Lanka.

I see them quite often. They usually have quite attractive young ladies driving them! :wicked:

Quite a few.

Last year in LA @ MLS Cup Final the NY fans had some fun with one of the Mini's. :D

why yes, i saw one in a parking lot of a local mall

I have not seen this new Mini before but I have seen the Beetle and the old Mini.
redbull.jpg

Not my pic but you get the idea.

The invasion has begun.

Around here they roll with an Explorer Sport Trac. The deal is that these guys are driving around psuedo-randomly with a few cases of red bull in coolers. They find a place with people, park it, walk around and hand the stuff out. Pretty cool marketing, actually.

Last edited:
Yea I see them all the time. My brother, who has a friend that does this, tells me that only girls can drive the cars. The guys setup events and whatnot. I've always been curious about the coefficient of drag of those cars....

Yea I see them all the time. My brother, who has a friend that does this, tells me that only girls can drive the cars. The guys setup events and whatnot. I've always been curious about the coefficient of drag of those cars....

Too bad you have to be a hot chick then. Sounds like a fun job for a few months.

Once they stopped in front of my fraternity during a cookout and gave us an entire case of free Red Bulls. :cool:

I used to know a girl who did that. She loved it, getting to drive around all day wired on Red Bull. Now that I think about it that actually sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Seen one in the San Francisco Bay area... what if its all the same one? Sounds like the start of a conspiracy theory.