House M.D (Spoilers are possible)

Smurfen

Car(s)
06' BMW 118D E87
So season 6 just began with a double episode and im loving it! :D

Has to be some house fans here?
couldn't find a thread about house :?

The season opener was quite nice, a good closure to the delusion storyline.
Although the ending felt a bit silly.. oh hey, I'll just roll this dude past this dudett, and they're both healed! Cool! : D
I just hope that now he's gone back, the writers will still find a way to keep it as fresh and interesting as the first episode. Because even with whole halucination drama, the whole formulaic and repetetive episode structure was getting really dreary.

I was wondering how they are going to write him from now on. Are they still going to make him an asshole, or what? Its not going to be as interesting if they don't. It will just be another doctor drama.

The final third of the episode was just ultra-hollywood happy ending kitsch. The talent show, seriously, how cheesy was that? The mistery healing?
Additionally, i dislike Franka Potente. And it's obvious in the sex scene that they used a body double for her.

Despite this two problems, i highly enjoyed the first two thirds of the episode. Seeing House taking cues from "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" on how to start inmate uprisings and, most of all, seing him paired against an equal not-really-villain, someone as obsessed with healing as House himself is - and someone just as broken, too.

Well, the Patient is a game developer, and the very last revelation is awesome...

I wonder where 13's going.

Nowhere. Someone will find out that in fact House cured the patient, which means Foreman will be demoted, both doctor's resignations will be invalid/of no further interest and House will get his job back.

Maybe a frustrated 13 will even blow the whistle to Cuddy?

I hope that they don't fall back to old House too much, because honestly I was starting to get bored with it. I would like to see House keep seeing that psychiatrist dude and keep some of that aspect going. Maybe even see roomie from the ward back sometime.

I hope that they don't fall back to old House too much, because honestly I was starting to get bored with it. I would like to see House keep seeing that psychiatrist dude and keep some of that aspect going. Maybe even see roomie from the ward back sometime.

certanly going that way atm it seems... Im really suprised house actually tries to become "sane" :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if it's possible to set fox.com to stream at a lower quality? My connection seems sufficient but the new player they have is maxing out my processor. It's driving me crazy.

Does anyone know if it's possible to set fox.com to stream at a lower quality? My connection seems sufficient but the new player they have is maxing out my processor. It's driving me crazy.

Link :p

Bah! Is that really my only option? That sucks.

I watched both seasons of Kitchen Nightmares on their website with no issues. It's only House I'm having trouble with. That said, I don't think KN is in HD.

just watched the opening double bill and the "2nd" epic fail episode today.... damn! i hate being up to date with these things.... i always wanna know whats gonna happen next but i have to wait!!! usually i just pick up the entire season when its all over and have a marathon!

Well, I had to do something I REALLY didn't want to do, but I've seen the episode (season opener). I had to use, get your sick bags out, IE. My normal browser is Firefox and while the player works for whatever reason it uses twice as much CPU power as watching in IE. No idea why. I only have a handful of plugins but next time I watch, I'll test and see if it might be greasemonkey, the only new plugin I have. Now I'm annoyed!

I LOVED house being mute during the differential :rofl:

You're right, but for me that was the only really great thing about the episode. The "'Nam Vet" b-plot had some nice moments of House badassery (and a great "Apocalypse Now" reference) but was completely pointless in the end as it lead nowhere. In the beginning i hoped they'd give House a whacky neighbor like Beck's neighbor Grannen, but as they resolved the whole subplot, i don't think we'll see the guy again.
The case... well, Chase actually taking advice from a mad dictator (and thus killing him) was unexpected, but all the rest was just meh.
Just let House and Foreman clash head-to-head, finally!

from time to time i snatch an episode of this show, and apparently, a few episodes ago, the paki guy killed himself

why?