Random Thoughts....

but but but commander keen

also horay for a 1.5mb txt file of all our projects....

yes pure text...

Epiphany of the day: Music used in Legend of Zelda and other NES games borrowed heavily from Bach.

I wonder if I should go do some shopping at DFO today.

I should probably do some study, but I'm so knackered from a lack of sleep for 3 days in a row that my brain doesn't seem to be functioning properly today.

Yeah, DFO's alright if it has really good sales on, but since you are sleep deprived, I reckon you should get some before you go out to shop.

edit: Damn, that avatar looks bad. I'm gonna change it

epic avatar, Nati.

And I hope no one doesn't mind a bottle of pee in my avatar. I liked composition of that shot

edit: Wait I changed my mind. Looks awkward. Changing it again

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh! Who are all you people? When did you join this message board? I don't recognize you!

LOL I get confused when people change their avvies too. I tend to associate the name and pic together. That's why I intend to keep mine as it is. (and I haven't found another one I like as much as what I've got yet anyway!)

Back to randomness...

Spring is finally here! It might mean hayfever for me, but today was the first morning in ages where I've got up and haven't immediately though 'fuck me, it's cold!'. I even went for a walk earlier, cause the nice weather made me feel like it. That doesn't happen very often!

I came home to get my other books and now I don't want to leave. Must resist the urge to nap!!!

LOL I get confused when people change their avvies too. I tend to associate the name and pic together. That's why I intend to keep mine as it is. (and I haven't found another one I like as much as what I've got yet anyway!)

Back to randomness...

Spring is finally here! It might mean hayfever for me, but today was the first morning in ages where I've got up and haven't immediately though 'fuck me, it's cold!'. I even went for a walk earlier, cause the nice weather made me feel like it. That doesn't happen very often!

I don't know very many people's names, I generally go off of avatar + signature.

So I get VERY confused.

Oi! What's with all these avatars?! Gotta protect me head, I do.

/me dons combat helmet

ahh, I feel much safer now

I'd change my avatar, but just fucking look at it

<----

Nowai

Bookdepositroy is extremely good at depleting my bank account.

I blame Melbournian for introducing the website to me in this thread :p

It's fun roaming around Google street view in big European cities (London, Paris, Rome) and picking out my fellow Americans. It's surprisingly easy:D:|.