RESULTS - September Photoshop Competition

Oh that. Well I guess you need some heavy luck on that end :p I normally use Google images as well.
And speaking of luck I ALMOST used the same tires Pug used from that motorstorm monster truck!! :lol:

Congrats to the top 3! I'm a google imager too, but i only go for images bigger that 1024 pixels. Wanted to make mine fit a bit better, but forgot and ran out of time. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing which monstrosity we'll be working with this month. :D

do we do constructive critisism?
if so I'm all ears, I guess mine wasn't chopped enough or is there some huge misstake I made which I'm unaware off?

I thought yours was one of the cleaner chops, but unfortunately the final result was a quite normal looking SUV. Technical quality doesn't always get you votes. I still like it, looks like an updated K5 blazer, kinda.

Yes I agree with matt. Its one of the cleanest chop around here. But clean does not always equal good.
To win this you have to go completly mad! I learnt that in my first 2 chops...

Awesome work guys. Congrats.

I should be good for next month. Now you two winners will have to argue over a pic for next month's comp. :p

Congrats Archie and FordGT.

I don't recall seeing Vikirad's chop when I was voting...:?

Oh that. Well I guess you need some heavy luck on that end :p I normally use Google images as well.
And speaking of luck I ALMOST used the same tires Pug used from that motorstorm monster truck!! :lol:

Hehe. I settled on that one because of the Stig logos on the wheels. :mrgreen:

Great minds think scarily alike though, eh?

Congrats on the win, btw. Well deserved (and you got my vote too).

Better look out this month though... I only had Paint.net last month but I'm busting out Photoshop for the next one. :p ;)

I'm think I might have overdone mine.... but I'm refusing to submit it yet!

Yeah I was thinking that too. Archie's fault :p