Opportunity to bid for drawing made by James

LindenChase

James has done a 'paw-print' for Cats Protection and you can bid for it from today. The auction ends in ten days, the current bid is ?82.

http://www.cats.org.uk/celebritypaws/

pawJM.jpg

Some more info here: link

I really wish I hadn't seen this. I really really want his drawing, but the credit crunch has hit me me hard and I really shouldn't make an offer. :cry:

Last edited:
Bloody exchange rate. Still, watching now.

Ha Ha. That is not bad.

I ask Eddie Izzard for a cat one time, he said "you want me to draw a cat???" and I said yes please, so he drew me a cat. As I was leaving he called me back and wrote cat with an arrow pointing to it because he said I would probably forget what it was suppose to be by the time I got home. I thought it looked like a cat and I still do.

James has done a 'paw-print' for Cats Protection and you can bid for it from today. The auction ends in ten days, the current bid is ?82.

http://www.cats.org.uk/celebritypaws/

pawJM.jpg

Some more info here: link

I really wish I hadn't seen this. I really really want his drawing, but the credit crunch has hit me me hard and I really shouldn't make an offer. :cry:

I would say I would buy it for you, but if it is 82 pounds already with 10 days to go.....well....you understand.

Last edited:
I get it now, that is his hand. As usual James had to be different. It looks like everyone else drew around their fingers. Clever man.

Actually, that cat looks like it has a cocktail. I wonder if it's intentional.

82 pounds D:

That is so much for a crappy art.

Though looking at the other ones his is probably the best.....

Wait, I don't have a lot of experience with the Ebay but does that say they only ship inside the UK? Pfft... I was going to bid, maybe.

I guess I could get them to ship it to my Uncle or something and he could ship it to me... Bloody hell, it's just a piece of paper so how hard could it have been to have just given it worldwide shipping anyway?

Last edited:
The AUD/GBP exchange rate is looking quite good right now ...

I guess I could get them to ship it to my Uncle or something and he could ship it to me... Bloody hell, it's just a piece of paper so how hard could it have been to have just given it worldwide shipping anyway?

It's framed, apparently.

Just had a look at some of the others. I noticed that Felicity Kendall has done one. I suspect that if she went into a time machine and did a trace of her bottom c. 1970s, she'd probably raise more than the rest of the paw prints combined! :lol:

Last edited:
I so want that.

But I don't have the money, nor the right adress... :b

If you're outside the UK, I'm sure there are enough nice people from within the UK on this forum who will let you send the drawing to them and who will pass it on.

Good to see, his is doing so well. Phil Collins is doing better at ?122.00, but many are around a tenner or so. If your mum likes Bruce Forsythe, you could get her a very original Christmas pressie! :)

I think I'd rather just get a rescue cat. OK so a picture isn't going to leave half-dead birds in hard-to-reach places or puke in your slippers, but it can't sprawl across your lap purring or beat up dogs either. I miss my cat.