Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
243kqyv.jpg

2m2grag.jpg

2l8ulxv.jpg

Honda CR-Z Concept

The 2009 Honda CR-Z Concept, displayed at the Tokyo Motor Show, is the most recent prototype of a compact, agile coupe using Honda's IMA technology. When the production version goes on sale in the UK in the summer of 2010, it will be the world's first sports hybrid car, and the first ever petrol-electric vehicle to employ a 6-speed manual transmission.

http://www.netcarshow.com/honda/2009-cr-z_concept/

:cry:

Looks like a 3-door version of the Insight. I miss the old CRX:

2q0m1lk.jpg

I like.... I won't buy, but I like. Now someone needs to put in a Integra Type R motor and running gear.. then I will buy.

Knowing the road that Honda has been going down with the interior quality, it's probably not going to be the best. They design some good shells but their interiors are just awful.

I knew it was going to be a hybrid before even opening this.

I knew it was going to be a hybrid before even opening this.

This. As I said in another thread, who cares anymore. I do not. Apparently this is what consumers want, and so this is what consumers get.

I like that they're at least trying to make a hybrid that isn't the automotive equivalent of drizzle. I'd prefer just having a really light, nimble hatchback, but at least this is trying to be something.

Compared to everything else Honda is churning out atm, that looks brilliant.

I'd have one. With a supercharged K20A swapped in as soon as I get it.

yawn, BORING.

Concept cars need massive wheelarches and 17 spoilers and all sorts of cool stuff that everyone wants, but they'll never put into production. The whole point of a concept is to generate interest and then make a mediocre car that sort of looks like the concept but from very very far away

See also : Renault, Citroen

Last edited:
Needs more RWD, real...

I'mma let you finish, but the original CRX was one of the best handling FWD cars OF ALL TIME!

If the CRZ is as good i'm more than happy with it being FWD.

I'mma let you finish, but the original CRX was one of the best handling FWD cars OF ALL TIME!

If the CRZ is as good i'm more than happy with it being FWD.

I'd also like this one to be as small and lightweight as the old one, not some one and a half tonne of hybrid

The original CRX didn't get popular until years after their release when the used CRX's were cheaper. I think this will probably be the same. When the 7 or 10 years are up, the batteries are dead. All the owners will try to sell these cars for cheap instead of replacing the battery. Then we'll see some K series swap into this chassis.

pretty funky, needs a vtec unit and rwd though.