Random Thoughts....

Man, I really should get to bed. It's almost 11 o'clock... in the morning. I've been on here since about 8 o'clock last night... I just keep thinking "Oh, I'll just click New Posts one more time"... I've been doing that since 5am!

[YOUTUBE]NZf9ncOQ2xM[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I prefer John Lennon to Paul McCartney but I don't really like either of their solo works very much... I mean, it's pretty hard to say anything against John Lennon but still... I gotta say... It's a bit odd to sing about 'imagining no possessions' even when you insist on only having the absolute finest of everything and always insist that it's painted the purest shade of white. I mean, the guy had a 600 for crying out loud. A long-wheelbase version at that! You know how much it costs to park a car in Manhattan every month? More than my rent!

Still though, I do love the Beatles and John Lennon... but not so much Paul McCartney.

Anyway, imma go click New Posts just one more time...

Last edited:
the linked to letterman video has been taken down, watching another one of youtube right now

this just proves that audiences at live tapings laugh at anything

I figured that would happen. I predict it's going to keep going up and down multiple times over the next few days so I'm not going to try and keep up. Should be fairly simple to search for. CBS doesn't even mention the topic in their online play-by-play show blog. I doubt the episode will be online or re-air during hiatus.

About the laughing, apparently the crew didn't know what was going on either so they were continuing to prompt for laughter even though the crowd was clearly nervous.

I love Dublin Dr Pepper. One of the BBQ joints here has it in their coke machine...on tap or however you'd say it. One of those machines where you hold a cup against a little paddle and fizzy coke goodness pffffsssssssstts out into said cup. Can't think of what they're called for some reason.

The word you lost is "fountain." It's a fountain drink out of the machine. :-D

So, did anyone watch Letterman last night? I've just heard about the drama. In what is quite possibly the oddest and most awkward mix of serious confession and attempted comedy I've ever seen, he's admitted to having affairs with his staff (and exactly who is surprised?) as a result of a blackmail scheme. It's very bizarre and highly worth 10 minutes of your time.

that version was taken down so here's a working one.
[YOUTUBE]nKGnzpFftKA[/YOUTUBE]

/needs to look up Dublin Dr. Pepper
/assumes it's alcoholic but hoping it's not so he can try some

/needs to look up Dublin Dr. Pepper
/assumes it's alcoholic but hoping it's not so he can try some

Dublin Dr. Pepper is just regular Dr. Pepper that is made with pure cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Its made in Dublin Texas.

Dublin Dr. Pepper is just regular Dr. Pepper that is made with pure cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Its made in Dublin Texas.

I hear they also mix in the tears of angels.:D

Oh boy I loves me some power metal. I'm somewhat of a black metal elitest though. Wat.

Well, I just pulled the trigger on an Amazon.com impulse buy.

The impulse buy of this week is a: Opeth - Watershed LP record

you make me remember my turntable:cry:

I'm very worried. I just spent the evening getting my mom on Facebook. This can only end badly.

Very tired and trying to clean my room. And failing. This site is going to be the death of my HSC.

Dizzy too, and starting to overheat. Don't let me be getting sick!!!!!!!

^ I'm safe. My mum has trouble using the computer full stop.

Feeling better after drinking juice and sitting down in front of the TV fly, thankyou!!!! Will probably go to bed early tonight too, I lose an hour of sleep technically due to daylight savings as I rarely get back to sleep if I wake after 7am :(

^LOL my mum can't seem to fathom computers either, even though she has to use them frequently a work. I don't have the patience to teach her how to do things either!

I am getting really excited / nervous about my work placement. On Friday I visited the childcare centre I'll be in for the next four weeks to meet the staff I'll be working with. Seems like a really nice place, I think I'll get comfortable with it very quickly. Just one more day to go....

^ wow, my little sister wants to do childcare when she leaves school! She's done one week work experience already and she is really passionate about it. I really admire her for it. Only problem is, the ATAR (uni entrance score) for the university she is attending is really low (about 67, which is higher than my B.Com's 65, but hey!) because of a lack of demand. She therefore thinks she doesn't have to work hard to get it- I hope she can get the score (she doesn't do that well at school to begin with :()

Oh boy I loves me some power metal. I'm somewhat of a black metal elitest though. Wat.

power metal is pushing it.. but as long as you stay far away from "nu-metal" you'll be fine!