Random Thoughts....

^well done, now i'm hungry

oh fuck a speaker just fell on my mum's head, excuse me for a while

OK....my Dad is officially an idiot.

Dad told me earler, rather excitedly (for my behalf I suppose) that he got an email from the Yacht club saying that all members and their families were invited to take part in filming with a 20 member crew for Top Gear in a couple of weeks.

So after about 50 seconds of major crisis action via Buffy....he told me that we probably can't go because he has work. :( And this place is miles away.
He said he'd send me the email and we'd talk about it later on and see if we could sort something out.

Anyways, he just sent me the email...and apparantly he didn't bother his arse to read the damned thing. He saw BBC and immediately assumed it was Top Gear.

Turns out it was 3 Men in a Boat :rolleyes:

My Dad, I love him to bits....but he really is a right old fart sometimes:p

fuck, she has 3 little holes in her head

Daylight savings time has screwed up my sleeping patterns (which were already off-kilter thanks to uni holidays) and I have to be up early tomorrow (6:45 is damn early for me). I got up at 7:30 this morning and to my body it really really felt like it was only 6:30. Now it's around 10am and I already feel like I've been up for absolutely ages. :?

I think I'll stay at home today and do something boring like go through my shoes and get rid of all the worn out / don't wear anymore pairs which I've been meaning to do all holidays.

Daylight saving is awesome. I love it.

Why is it that I always get this feeling of fear whenever school is comes around. There always seems to be something nagging me like there's still this massive assignment I haven't done or some place I haven't gone or someone I haven't seen yet.

Ugh..hate that feeling.

Right now it's

- I've still got to buy a new flash drive
- I've still got to finish my artist book.
- I've still got to buy all this stuff for camp in a couple of weeks
- I've still got to buy all this stuff for another camp in a month and a bit.

Strangely, writing them down seems to melt a lot of the fear away and turn it into oh, is that all..

I've just noticed this on graphjam:
song-chart-memes-boy-paradox.jpg

I've been call handsome by many girls, I am smart, and I am nice
Not gay, I guess I am the exception or is the graphjam maker not looking hard enough?
Or am I reading too much into things?

So smart+nice boys are always gay nerds and good looking guys are always gay dumb assholes.

Makes no sense.

I've just noticed this on graphjam:
song-chart-memes-boy-paradox.jpg

I've been call handsome by many girls, I am smart, and I am nice
Not gay, I guess I am the exception or is the graphjam maker not looking hard enough?
Or am I reading too much into things?

they fucked it, don't worry, it should say ?gay, Topgearfanatic, gaasc?

Awwww...!

That makes me a nerd... guess its fairly accurate.
Sadly it seems most girls would prefer the assholes than be seen with me, even the fat chicks know they can get beter...:(

Daylight saving sucks! I still leave the house when its dark and get home when its dark in winter, and in summer its too bright at night for me to sleep well. It helps me in no way at all!:rolleyes:

That makes me a nerd... guess its fairly accurate.
Sadly it seems most girls would prefer the assholes than be seen with me, even the fat chicks know they can get beter...:(

:cry:

EDIT:
After posting this, I saw that my Rep Power increased. I got all excited and checked my user CP to see who had been enlightened enough to recognize the pure gold I contribute to this site, but no one had and it wa pnly because it was my 200th post. I am very disappoint. MLIA

Last edited:
quick question: how long should a wound bleed

Forever, if you want vampire chicks to dig it.

Forever, if you want vampire chicks to dig it.
This, but also for as little time as possible if you want to live.

It depends on the size of the wound though, a small cut might bleed for a few mins, a very large cut will just bleed 'till you run out of blood!

yeah, i think it's a good time to take my mum to the hospital now: bleeding since 5:00 P.M

yeah, i think it's a good time to take my mum to the hospital now: bleeding since 5:00 P.M

Depends on how much it's bleeding. You have a lot of capillaries on your head and small wounds will bleed more there than on other parts of the body (same is true for fingers). If she's still needing to regularly change a bandage then you need to go ASAP. If it's weeping a bit, may be ok. Also keep in mind if she's taking any medicine like aspirin that will affect clotting time.