Random Thoughts....

I think you all read way too much into that graph. Although there is a certain truth in there, I admit. ;) (The according "girl paradox" graph is good, too.)

I'm a nerd, am school smart, common sense, not an asshole, handsome, very nice. I've never met an asshole nerd in my life, although I've come across asshole geeks before.

I'm going to say this now, unless numerous amounts of women or gay men have said you're good looking, your point is moot, beauty is subjective and therefore you can't be your own judge, pic please. Anyway, what's the difference between geek and nerd?

That sounds like a cue for everybody to start throwing out random diagnoses as if this was an episode of House.
It could be shingles.

Shingles are also known as Herpes Zosters, ergo a rash is also a system of herpes so erm...an STD?
Otherwise probably an allergic reaction.

Last edited:
These CCF army ration biscuits I bought from Friday are strangely addictive.

I once got myself a crate of MREs off eBay, and they were surprinsingly good! Well, some of the main courses were a bit iffy (like Pasta with Alfredo sauce, seriously, wtf's up with that shit?), but the crackers with peanut butter/jalapeno cheese spread were very nice.
And I love the pound cakes! They were so delicious, and even tasted quite fresh, too! I only wish they'd been in more rations. :(

Who would've thought that designing a simple regional jet would be such a big headache.....

I'm going to say this now, unless numerous amounts of women or gay men have said you're good looking, your point is moot, beauty is subjective and therefore you can't be your own judge, pic please. Anyway, what's the difference between geek and nerd?

Yeah that did sound a little bias didn't it.:lol: You can't be good in all categories it doesn't work that way unless there is something else left out on the list that is bad.

oh and members of your family don't count for the people who say your good looking.

or your platonic female friends because they are lying :lol:

Last edited:
Ok. I think it is time for bed. A is not near U on the keyboard. I am sick and my sleep is waaaaay off.

Though freaky alien dress up would explain how one could be good in all other categories :lol:

Well that graph is wonderful! Its quite rare I'm called handsome, occasional I'm called nice, and I'm not incredibly smart. So therefore I'm gay. Oh good. :rolleyes:

Sucks being average at everything.

Well that graph is wonderful! Its quite rare I'm called handsome, occasional I'm called nice, and I'm not incredibly smart. So therefore I'm gay. Oh good. :rolleyes:

Haha, you're a cigarette!

Wait... that's not gone well... :|

In my personal experiences nerds often are assholes with inflated egos because in this era being a nerd is very in. You should see the girls that I see nerdy boys turn down. It disgusts me. Because of this, for me nerd = bad and if you are a nerd you better prove you aren't like the majority of asshole ones because frankly, the average nerd is an internet troll.
Those guys you are talking about are not real nerds. They are trendy assholes pretending to be nerds because it's trendy.

Shingles are also known as Herpes Zosters, ergo a rash is also a system of herpes so erm...an STD?
Otherwise probably an allergic reaction.

Except herpes zoster is a totally different virus from herpes simplex and is most commonly known as chicken pox.

I say he just needs some benadryl and a nap.

Wow. Slow news at the BBC today. A link from the homepage took me here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8284000/8284906.stm

Polar bear cub hitches a ride
By Jody Bourton
Earth News reporter

_46475995_fig1aars721.jpg

A common occurrence?

Arctic waters are at best chilly and at worst close to freezing.

Which may explain why a polar bear cub has recently been seen riding on the back of its mother as the bears swim across parts of the Arctic Ocean.

The cub then briefly rode her back as she clambered out of the icy water, a unique event photographed by a tourist.
"The cub was on the back of the polar bear when it was in the water, then it got out of the water and stayed on its mother's back a little, then she shook it off," Mrs Plumb explains.

Wooooooooooooow... :lol:

Ok. I think it is time for bed. A is not near U on the keyboard. I am sick and my sleep is waaaaay off.

Though freaky alien dress up would explain how one could be good in all other categories :lol:

I knew it!! You're into dress up, that's your hidden fetish. Do I get cookie?:mrgreen:

Translation:

1. He's Heartfelt

= He is an overly sensitive girly man.

2. He's a Smarty Pants

= He's boring.

3. You'll get the Star Treatment

= Yes, because the Nerd doesn't see you as a girlfriend as much as a holy goddess, who must be worshipped 24/7.

4. He's Open to Suggestions

= He is a pushover.

5. He's a Gentleman

= The closest thing to satisfaction you will ever get is a Rolling Stones album.

6. He's a Go-Go Gadget Guy

= And when your kitchen table breaks, his C++ skills will be extremely helpful.

7. He'll Make You Laugh

=...for 5 minutes after which he will bore you to death. "Did you know that the brazil nut isn't actually a nut, but a seed". Yeah, hilarious.

8. He Keeps the Right Company

= He is about as interesting, impulsive and wild as loaf of bread.

9. You Can Be Yourself

= You can behave however you want and he will stick around; he knows you are as good as he can get.

:p

Last edited:
Yeah, that's me. :neutral: