What are you listening to right here, right now?

Not the old ones ffrom the 90's, its an MP4 player with video playback

I don't care what you say, this is the best RMX of the main Pirates of the Carribean theme tune..f'cking rules =)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ilq-Jb7Uc4[/YOUTUBE]

Ferrari polka RMX from a popular Slovenian band..this shakes the house apart after a Ferrari win.. :p
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkgr9-6rY3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Guns and Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

16Bit

Alestorm - The Huntmaster

Yarr, me hearties. :D

Bloodbath - At the behest of their death

The Animaniacs Theme tune :)

MST3K - Eegah is ending, then I'm going to put on Mitchell.

Gladiator OST - Honor Him

Currently listening to the Richard D. James Album. It's been way too fucking long, man. I'm ashamed to say that I totally didn't nail the timing of the lyrics to 4. I got the "Yep?" but I missed the "Richard?". I feel sick to my stomach!

I sometimes have acid flashbacks when I listen to this CD. It's been too long since I've done acid, too come to think of it...

Forgotten- Linkin Park

Immortal - All shall fall!

Well well, I just went to grab a youtube of it and learned that it's an Iron Maiden cover. I really need to get some Maiden, but I keep forgetting.

Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes to Midnight

Expect Queen in the near future.

Deep Purple - Space Trucking.

Don't say a word - Sonata Arctica.

Thank you Finland. Thank you....soooo much :)

Right now I'm listening to 'Music from the TV show Entourage'.

It's like there's a party in my house and everyone's invited! Except no one showed up but I don't care 'cause the beats is bangin' anyway.

I mean, I'll select one track at random and I bet it's awesome... Oooh, LL Cool J. I did well! Admittedly there is one Britney Spears track in there and it would have sucked if I picked that one.

[YOUTUBE]hlVfxAjANOg[/YOUTUBE]

Die Warzau - Man is Meat.

I'm going to see Skinny Puppy on the 1st, so I'm boning up on my electro-industrial.