"Curb Your Enthusiasm" returns with Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer!!

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Oh my god, this will be epic!! :woot:

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE5250IL20090306

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "The Seinfeld" Five are reuniting on Larry David's HBO comedy "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

The four stars of the hit NBC comedy -- Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards -- will appear together, playing themselves, in a multi-episode arc alongside David.

The episodes are part of "Curb's" upcoming seventh season.

David co-created "Seinfeld" with Seinfeld and served as an executive producer on the show, which he left after the seventh season but returned for the season finale. He is credited as one of the strongest creative voices behind one of the biggest shows on television.

The news of the "Seinfeld" reunion was first reported by EW.com.

(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)

Oooooh yes!

I hope they dont ruin the characters (unlikely). I really hope it is funny too.

What about Newman? :p

"(sniff)...(sniff)... I know that smell... NEEWWWWMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

The thing about fleas is the itch and they itch and they itch. You have enough will power to stop scratching for 15.. maybe 30 seconds. But then it just hets too much and...

ALRIGHT!!!

even though that they won't be playing their characters from the sitcom, even just getting the 4 of them together again is great news. i haven't watched Curb your Enthusiasm before but i'd be willing to give it a try now.

Curb is the greatest sitcom ever, I hate Seinfeld though.

Curb season 5 finale onwards... hasn't been great, I'm hoping season 7 is how it used to be in the early seasons.

They're ALLLL Twix!!! It was a setup!!!!

I like curb your enthusiasm, but I can't watch it :) It's brings up too much anxiety in me. I keep constantly waiting for the plot to go along the worst possible scenario in the episode, and of course, that's what eventually happens.

I love the Seinfeld tho, so I may have to watch this season :)

HOLY SHIT! This is the most exciting piece of news in a while.

I love Seinfeld, and I had a bit of a resurgence in interest over the last year watching all the episodes again. I have a feeling I'll hate seeing Jerry though, he's just very unlikeable to me outside of Seinfeld. He comes across as cocky and not funny... his standup I was a big fan of, but his interviews and guest appearances all make me hate one of my favourite comedians.

Regardless... Curb, Larry, George and Elaine is all I need in my life. :woot:

So, anyone else catch "The Reunion"?

I was disappointed only because it was only half an hour, otherwise, it was purely brilliant, just like Seinfeld was.

There wasn't a moment of time where I didn't have an idiotic grin on my face! :lol:

I don't watch CYU that much, but since there will be multiple episodes (THANK GOD, I thought it was only one episode) with the Seinfeld cast, I will be watching the whole season! :D

Edit: Here's a behind the scenes look.

They're showing the gang playing their respective characters from Seinfeld!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited:
Never watched Seinfeld nor do I wish to as long as LD gets Cheryl back, i'm happy.

p.s. I wanna go to that cafe.

Never watched Seinfeld nor do I wish to as long as LD gets Cheryl back, i'm happy.

How come? If you like CYU, you would LOVE Seinfeld; it's basically the same show, but with different characters and is more family-friendly.

Aston are you talking about the diner from Seinfeld? If you are the place is called Tom's restaurant and it is located at 2880 Broadway NY, NY.

Aston are you talking about the diner from Seinfeld? If you are the place is called Tom's restaurant and it is located at 2880 Broadway NY, NY.

That's how it was shown from the exterior shots, but the interior was from a stage they made and filmed in LA.

I can't wait, after Top Gear it's one of my favorites.

Nope, sorry the cafe in this Curb episode. Which may have contained 'artwork'.

Did y'all see Elisabeth Shue in the latest episode? I feel like I haven't seen her in anything for ages. Is it just me or is she, like, not aging at all?:blink:

Also, when did Aston Martin get his ass banned?