James (almost) going to the moon for new programme

The documentary went down so well (deservedly so - it's a fantastic piece of television) that I think you'd be a popular guest for SIARPC Cabi. Clarkson would love you :)

The documentary went down so well (deservedly so - it's a fantastic piece of television) that I think you'd be a popular guest for SIARPC Cabi. Clarkson would love you :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I surely appreciate it. I'll see what Referee can find out for me.

Cabi~

For all our American friends: James May on the Moon will be shown on BBC America on Tuesday, November 10, 8:00 p.m. ET/PT. :)

Link!

So when it?s now finally aired in the States in November, it might be entered for the 2010 Emmys by the BBC* ... or am I mistaken?

So Cabi ... got a Tuxedo? :)

* I pity the fool who wouldn?t enter this great show ...

For all our American friends: James May on the Moon will be shown on BBC America on Tuesday, November 10, 8:00 p.m. ET/PT. :)

Link!

HOORAY!!! Finally!

Cabi~
ps...brand new photos from this past Monday night (5 Oct 09)

Attachments

• MBAviationImagesBealeNightshootingPano.jpg
    MBAviationImagesBealeNightshootingPano.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 82
Gorgeous!

That is a beautiful picture Cabi.

Any word yet?

So when it?s now finally aired in the States in November, it might be entered for the 2010 Emmys by the BBC* ... or am I mistaken?

So Cabi ... got a Tuxedo? :)

* I pity the fool who wouldn?t enter this great show ...

YEAH! And it is a breath taking show. Clips have even showed up on a civil war site my bf visits. I was speechless cause these guys eat live and breath civi war crap. They will spend hours and days and weeks discussing and arguing over a button or a boot so when I saw they were discussing this show I knew it was BIGTIME good.

YEAH! And it is a breath taking show. Clips have even showed up on a civil war site my bf visits. I was speechless cause these guys eat live and breath civi war crap. They will spend hours and days and weeks discussing and arguing over a button or a boot so when I saw they were discussing this show I knew it was BIGTIME good.

so... everyone on that site pretends to be a woman? :?

/me runs to hide :p

so... everyone on that site pretends to be a woman? :?

/me runs to hide :p

No. They are "discussing" authenticity of having this or that. Real sad bunch in my opinion. My bf reenacts, but he is not into all that worring about historical accuracy. He just likes to march and shoot and stuff. He is an army man in real life. He can bullshit his way thru with the best of them though. And actually the sit has a good number of women and they are just as serious about their clothes.

The fact that that bunch was interested in the U2 show to such an extent left me speechless. And I think it just goes to show just how good the show actually was.

The fact that that bunch was interested in the U2 show to such an extent left me speechless. And I think it just goes to show just how good the show actually was.

Wow! That's interesting...very intiguing!

Referee, are you reading all this?

Cabi~

Wow! That's interesting...very intiguing!

Referee, are you reading all this?

Cabi~

First Kim Komando had it as video of the day and then it turned up on the civil war site. Not too bad I would say.