Random Thoughts....

Don't worry Reckoning and Melbournian, they are still enters for this year only, NSW is just one year ahead of everybody else. You guys get ATAR-ed next year.... :evil:

oh damn I was really looking forward to calling my sister an ATARd.

^ yeah, my friends and I thought up some very un-PC ideas about what to call people who fall in to each band:

Band 6 (top)- ATARD
Band 5- BTARD
Band 4- CTARD
Band 3- DTARD
Bands 2 and 1.... it rhymes with ATARD. I feel bad now :(

Have you ever had the feeling that you will do something incredibly stupid today?

Have you ever had the feeling that you will do something incredibly stupid today?

Never. My stupidity is always a shock. Today for instance, I cut open my index finger when trying to lift a heavy box by the strap bracing, it hurt so much I punched the wall, which broke my ring finger on the same hand. :cry:

Last edited:
2 days of voting... untill I can get all the crappy votes... my nerves are too fragile to do stupid stuff like that.

Boy, this doesn't sound sketchy at ALL.

Good Morning Everybody!!! Welcome!!! Folks!!!--- Andy has jobs, jobs, and more jobs!!! Its fun,simple, ethical,and legit!!! Call Andy Right Now 315-877-8664 and hear more abour amazing company!!! Dont Delay Folks!!! Have a Wonderful Day!!! Make that positive change Now!!!!

I feel like I'm going to apply and meet John Wayne Gacy in a clown suit. I love how "ethical" and "legit" are key selling points. :lmao:

Intentionally or unintentionally? Because I feel the latter all the time.

Intentionally.. If today doesn't go well, i might hurt someone.
And by hurt i mean beat them into a pulp.

Intentionally.. If today doesn't go well, i might hurt someone.
And by hurt i mean beat them into a pulp.

Ohhhhh.

I rarely feel like that. Although I felt like that this morning.

And I've had an inordinate amount of brain snaps in the last week.

Wow, I area bramble tired.
Haha, that's supposed to say "Wow, I am extremely tired."
Stupid handwriting recognition.

Ohhhhh.

I rarely feel like that. Although I felt like that this morning.

And I've had an inordinate amount of brain snaps in the last week.

And just to add insult to injury i was almost run over by a C30 in pink "glamouflage".

^ You actually took the time to count them all?

First week back at school wasn't that bad, except even though I see them everyday I haven't actually had much of a chance to talk to any of my friends. Fuck their meeting schedules. In related news I've just realized that one of my closest friends is a selfish, arrogant, stubborn, retarded, lying, hypocritical <---- especially this one, idiot, stupid asshole so he can go fuck himself :grin:

The weekend is the best, it means I can be an antisocial asshole and not have to talk to anyone! Well except you guys, but its ALL GOOOD...

Last edited: