Random Thoughts....

My cat is passed out in deep sleep on the back of the chair behind my shoulder. He'll even let me lay my head on his back gently. He's such a sweetheart.

I concur.
Who was it who said "There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes"?

*wanders off wondering*

Remember, there's no such thing as growing up, just growing boring.

Thank god im not the only person to dislike rove.

Rove is like the black eyed pea's everyone seems to rave about how great they are when I can't stand them...

RE Rove: I too do not understand how Peter Helliar has managed to stay on television so long as he is singularly unfunny, but to have such a long lived career on television as such an absolutely average and unentertaining slightly ugly man, he must be a fucking genius. So I kind of respect that.

The point was not to have TG on Rove (coz I don't watch Rove so I wouldn't see the appearance anyway), but that Rove seems to keep appearing on Oz screens on different things like Hammond does in the UK (and the height thing probably helped with me drawing the line between them).

And then, you never see them together at the same time. So, could they be two parts of the one person? With the Hammond part having the cooler elements, and the Rove part having the pathetic elements.

Don't worry, had four hours sleep in two days, suffering bad PMS, it's been the second shittiest week of my life (after a very long and stressful 8 months), and to top it all off, there are significant vet bills headed my way.

Drink?

Damn Straight!

They were ok, but then they got "commercial" starting with elephunk really... and now they're just boring as hell.

I used to like the Black Eyed Peas, but they went downhill--and super-repetitive--with that "Let's Get Retarded" song. Ack.

I'm nor getting much work done because my head hurts. I keep putting my stuffed bunny on the part that hurts and then falling asleep because I have squishybunnygoodness on my head. I'm thinking someone just needs to hold my bunny hostage 'til I finish everything...

I think I'm getting progressively dumber and less connected to world events as I age.:( I've stopped finding the time to watch the news, I've lost my grand zealous passion when it comes to basically anything, I've stopped diversifying my interests. And judging by that last sentence, I've stopped forming coherent sentences as well. Help.

Last edited:
It's snowing. It's 3 degrees so it's melting right away and the ground's just wet, but it's snowing. Snowed yesterday a bit too.

It's snowing. It's 3 degrees so it's melting right away and the ground's just wet, but it's snowing. Snowed yesterday a bit too.

I wish it was snowing here, it's just chilly and rainy. Maybe I need to move to someplace with a colder climate.

I used to like the Black Eyed Peas, but they went downhill--and super-repetitive--with that "Let's Get Retarded" song. Ack.

I'm nor getting much work done because my head hurts. I keep putting my stuffed bunny on the part that hurts and then falling asleep because I have squishybunnygoodness on my head. I'm thinking someone just needs to hold my bunny hostage 'til I finish everything...

You might get more done if you take a real nap and let the headache get better instead of constantly fighting it. The only thing that ever truly gets rid of mine is a big old dose of ibuprofen, a blindfold, and an hour in bed.

I think I'm getting progressively dumber and less connected to world events as I age.:( I've stopped finding the time to watch the news, I've lost my grand zealous passion when it comes to basically anything, I've stopped diversifying my interests. And judging by that last sentence, I've stopped forming coherent sentences as well. Help.
You're making me feel almost as old as today's xkcd did...

And I just bought an external flash. 90% of the flashes it has so far made in it's eight-hour life have been pops of the test button. I would go onto graphjam but I can't be bothered.

Mother is bidding on 3 Tag Heuer watches and watching 3 more. o_O