Another Poll - should we rig this one?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I would be thinking along the lines of Clarkson's Toybota capsizing just before the pontoon as the best TG moment. Those choices sound like Friends episodes. :p

I love every one of those but hands down Botswana.

To me the greatest event was the planting of the "wrong seeds" combined with the 24h Race at Silverstone! :D

The best moment was without any doubt the burning of caravans on their caravan holiday.
Why cant I vote for that? :(

Of the choices provided, I went with the Reliant shuttle. I do agree with kurthest though... "It's no longer a pan fire, it's a van fire," ranks up at the top of Top Gear hilarity for me.

I love every one of those but hands down Botswana.

I agree. Can watch that over and over. I think all the presenters are at their best in it and the cinematography is just stunning.

I probably watched the Botswana episode most of all TG episodes. But I can't really think of one clip I would think of as 'best'. I can't remember every single clip and if I name something now I will obviously think "Why didn't I think of the one with..." five minutes later :lol:

Voted Botswana. However, the wife and I think there's an important one missing from the list - the Hilux that could not be killed.

Botswana was pretty epic and I'm not surprised it's leading the poll. The same can't be said for the Peel P50 and I can't see why it made the final list. What does surprise me is that the Veyron race isn't doing better but hey.

The 24 hour race and the v12 vantage video seemed the most epic but since they aren`t in the poll I`ll have to go with Botswana

I'm pretty sure the "nominations" have more to do with which episodes had considerable footage already online than what was suggested during the so called poll.

The space shuttle one was sort of the worst of all of them IMO. I much prefer the Oslo race (which is now on the bottom of the list) to the shuttle.

Still, I voted for Botswana, because it was just epic.

Voted for Botswana.

It's just that good.

"Can I just say, you look like a gay cowboy and you look like a gay terrorist."