FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

This live topic thing is so cool, despite me sitting 5 feet away from you.

You do realize we are less than 4 feet away from each other. You could just like....talk to me.

But where is the fun in that?

After shot to come ...well, after all the shirts are packed. :p If it lasts that long.

the vinyls arrived.. quite a bit smaller than I thought.. so everyone that orders/ordered a vinyl will get 2 for the price of 1.

Nice! Now get folding, shirt-monkey!

Awesome. Can't wait!!!
All I know, some time ago, money was charged from my creditcard and I was wondering why... Turns out it was for the shirts... "In the flesh" or "on photo" they look even better than in the online store...

Thx for doing all this for us!

It's worth ordering the shirts just to hear about the hilarity that ensues when you guys pack them!! :lol:

they really do look awesome though, thankyou quiky and mclightning for taking the time to do this :)

Wow, that's one heck of a pile of 'Usual Suspects' shirts. Had no idea so many were ordered.

Your hair is amazing.

Thank you. :happy:

To quote the wise Winston Churchill: "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

True, but I am finding that rum is greatly improving my outlook on how far we still have to go.

Come sail away.. come sail away.. come sail away with meeee (& captain morgan!)..

I think the shirts might be delayed on account of Rum.