College Football. Does anybody watch?

YES! Arizona won a game despite the fact that the refs gave OSU points. And Iowa and Central Michigan both won so it makes them look better :). They finally made the right decision and started Foles which they should have done since the scrimmages.

Call me an asshole in 5...4...3...2...1:

I smiled when Tebow went down. I'm tired of everyone slobbering on his ballsack as if he is Jesus and Allah's bastard baby who was born in a football and shits excellence.

He has had a hard hit coming for a long, long time. Think those hits won't come in the NFL when his supporters buttfuck him all the way there? I'm praying for the day Joey Porter decapitates him.

^Oh yeah I like seeing Tebow get lite up as much as the next guy and the original hit was spectacular, however, my concern derives from him hitting his head on the lineman's knee and jolting his spine like he did. There is a big difference between cheering for this
261258456_07675b5f15.jpg

or cheering for this.
nfl_g_byrd_275.jpg

Call me an asshole in 5...4...3...2...1:

I smiled when Tebow went down. I'm tired of everyone slobbering on his ballsack as if he is Jesus and Allah's bastard baby who was born in a football and shits excellence.

He has had a hard hit coming for a long, long time. Think those hits won't come in the NFL when his supporters buttfuck him all the way there? I'm praying for the day Joey Porter decapitates him.

You're an asshole. I'm a Tennessee fan, so I should hate him more than most, but feeling joyful when seeing a good man injured is lame. The shot he took from the defender was clean, but not what hurt him, the knee from his right tackle to the back of the head did the damage. It was a freak accident, which occur from time to time during a football game at every level from pee wee to the pros.

Like I said, he'll take hits 10 times worse in the NFL. Its a minor concussion. You want to see what he is made of, lets see how he bounces back.

Like I said, he'll take hits 10 times worse in the NFL. Its a minor concussion. You want to see what he is made of, lets see how he bounces back.
If hits 10 times worse occurred with any frequency nobody could field a team, as all the players would be dead.

It looked as if he lost consciousness on the field and was vomiting on the sidelines, so that would make it a grade 3 concussion, not a trivial injury by any means.

Apparently I was more tired then I thought last night, I was unaware of the neck snap on the player's leg, which is something I'm not rooting for, even though I hate Tebow.

FUCK ME!!!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!! Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant has been ruled ineligible for violating an NCAA bylaw, the school announced Wednesday. fucking article.

fuck

Lou Holtz really is an imbecile.

My younger brother has tickets to the Wisconsin/Purdue game on Halloween, and invited my dad and older brother to make it a "dude's day out."

Yep, a Badger game on Halloween, along with the normal State Street festivities...I pity the rozzers.

And then all the coaches ripped off their shirts!

Wait, that's only for recruiting...

I bet we had the one of the most interesting games today.

I bet we had the one of the most interesting games today.

Wow that is a gorgeous setting for a football game and the fog is indeed interesting. You guys played in Stillwater in 2003 (my sophomore year) I just wish it had been a "home and home" because I would have like to attended a game at Wyoming.

Wow that is a gorgeous setting for a football game and the fog is indeed interesting.

I forgot to mention, it varied between 18?F and 22?F during the game. :lol:

Words can not describe how pissed off I am. I mean come on! A pick six off the foot lost the game for Arizona. A PICK SIX OFF OF A FUCKING FOOT!