Random Thoughts....

^^ heated clothing? Really? Why? For $200 you can get a super warm winter coat.

showing right now I have 3 grey blobbies from nubs, two of which are blank, and a red blobby from this saying "did you fix it, or make it much worse than it already was?"

honestly, sometimes I make assholish posts hoping for negreps, but they never come when I want them :(

I've gotten random unsigned replove from people who like my bunny. :)

Makes me want to start spreading out bunnylove to other people for having cute avs.

I need to buy a heavy parka, somewhere around the $200 USD mark, but not over $220. Suggestions? I'm looking The North Face (Too expensive), and Eddie Bauer right now. To that list I've added L.L. Bean, and Columbia Outfitters.

I'm going to go shopping around today, and see what I can find.

www.backcountryoutlet.com is your friend, it is my favorite place to buy gear. You can also find some stellar deals on www.mgear.com as well but the selection is a little more limited compared the backcountry.

I am actually amazed at spammers. I got this virus spam mail today and think it's a work of art.

Attention!

On October 16, 2009 server upgrade will take place. Due to this the system may be offline for approximately half an hour.
The changes will concern security, reliability and performance of mail service and the system as a whole.
For compatibility of your browsers and mail clients with upgraded server software you should run SSl certificates update procedure.
This procedure is quite simple. All you have to do is just to click the link provided, to save the patch file and then to run it from your computer location. That's all.

h*ttp://updates.MYDOMAIN.de.secure.ssl-updates.***/core/id=7034*****18-lber@MYDOMAIN.de-patch1300.exe

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter and sorry for possible inconveniences.

System Administrator

MYDOMAIN was my real domain, I tried to mask the link so noone even tries to click it as it obviously is a virus.

Nevertheless, the effort they put in that is pretty epic.

Currently showing negreps: one for having an automatic transmission (and therefore being a pussy), two for posting a Miata with an LS1 in a thread asking about the Miata's LSDs and someone mentioning LS1, and one for asking if Hydrogen cars emitting water would still affect the environment, since water vapor is a huge greenhouse gas. One of those is signed.

Haven't been on the site too much in the past few days... it's actually been busy at work for once!

Wow, I didn't even realize I posted that Nazi attic rant in the early hours of this morning. I had had a few...refreshing beverages of the alcoholic variety. Anyway, turns out another relative brought them down for me a few days earlier and forgot to tell me. So my maiming via insulation was pointless but not in vain.

I have a grey blob telling me to get over myself, which is funny considering how unself centered I am.

As for heated clothing, can't you connect a 9v to an old computer processor?

Having stuff you've lost turn up in another place = I'd call that a small victory.

My grandpa's of the Depression-era mindset of not trusting banks...or people...or anything, really, with money or anything else of value. He's got random bits hidden behind baseboards and the like.

We're pretty much going to have to tear the house apart when he passes on.

^ Be sure to check all the tubs in the freezer. Just sayin'.

Haha, butter tubs!

He's got a Cool Whip tub somewhere full of steel pennies. He showed it to us once, and then promptly forgot where he'd re-hid it when he wanted to dig through it again, LOL.

Sweet, I've got the next 2 days off. But I have to spend them studying crummy HRM for my mid term on Friday....which I inevitably won't do :p

Having stuff you've lost turn up in another place = I'd call that a small victory.

My grandpa's of the Depression-era mindset of not trusting banks...or people...or anything, really, with money or anything else of value. He's got random bits hidden behind baseboards and the like.

When my grandfather passed away, he was of the same mindset. What he left behind in the way of money cannot be believed at first. For example, 52 large glass jars filled with nothing but pre 1963 silver dollars.

Just seen District 9
It was good, but sad :(

I sympathize with aliens

When my grandfather passed away, he was of the same mindset. What he left behind in the way of money cannot be believed at first. For example, 52 large glass jars filled with nothing but pre 1963 silver dollars.

I'm jealous. Going through my father's old junk is mostly yielding cigarette butts and the occasional dirty syringe. This week I found an old fax of him saying that a starfox character was "the captain of his body" and waking him up at 2 AM.

Just seen District 9
It was good, but sad :(

I sympathize with aliens

I felt the movie started of so well, but then just degraded into a typical sci-fi flick.
The movie itself wasn't so far off of how blacks were treated in South Africa for 25 some years during aparthied.

3 days in to the damn hols and already lack of social interatction is sending me around the fucking block.

I've already been dwelling the rest of the year, my complete faliure with the only girl I've ever liked (and she was fat and still fucking rejected me), the fact I have no alcohol and can't buy any, the fact that every fucking bastard seems to think I'm funny and I get things thrown at me in the damn street.

I'm unemployed, poor, useless at social events, outdated and fuck everything up. Seriously, when I'm around everything falls appart.

Still got another 2 fucking weeks before I even see my mates (all fucking 6 of them, in total).

Well hey, perhaps 2010 will be better. Or perhaps it'll replace '09 as 'wost year of my life, so far'. Who knows, still another few months to go, at least then I can get drunk when I want.

Math is still making my life a living hell, i'm just so fucking slow;and i still manage to fail on the most basic of things, any tips?