Photoshop a CD Design for me?

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
I don't know where else to turn. I am trying to make a collection of Rush CDs with Lightscribe CDs and I am stuck on trying to make this cover fit nicely on a CD.

caressofsteel-cover.jpg

This is what I did for the album before so it has to be like the same thing, actually that size would be perfect too (or if you have the lightscribe software can check that way).

https://pic.armedcats.net/h/hi/hills/2009/10/12/flybynight3.JPG

I just can't figure out how to get around the CD hole...if you have ideas that would be appreciated if you don't even feel like shopping it.

High res photo of an eye, where you have the iris as the background and the pupil is in the hole (liquify tool to make it so the hole match up nicely with the pupil, if you need to grow or shrink it that is)

High res photo of an eye, where you have the iris as the background and the pupil is in the hole (liquify tool to make it so the hole match up nicely with the pupil, if you need to grow or shrink it that is)

I guess I didn't explain myself, I am trying to somehow make the top picture fit well on the CD.

ahh sorry my bad... I'll blame it on just having woken up. ;)

Edit: Fixing the text alignment was sorta easy. but played around a bit and even if you do put the guy to one of the sides of the hole it doesn't really look good.
Just taking away the stairs and did somewhat improve the image, but if you're using the same image as the cover for the album I guess keeping the picture as close to that is the way to go.

Rush.png

Rush2.png

Last edited: