Post a pic of yourself

{ BOOM! }

...wait, what?

- trying to get on the terror watch list this morning, apparently

2roi2p1.jpg

:D

:rolleyes:

I am in a shrugging position in that pose, if that helps any bit...

But yeah, my grandparents give me hell.

2mozfhl.jpg

Yes, i have big hands.

:rolleyes:

I am in a shrugging position in that pose, if that helps any bit...

But yeah, my grandparents give me hell.

I was about that skinny when I was that age, so no worries. :) Being a teenager means your body is still working out the proportions.
And hey! None of dem der fancy pants euro-peeans can call you's a fat 'merican!

*EDIT* I would also to add "go fuck yourself" for you waking up every day to that beautiful view. :lol: ;) (kidding...kidding...)

Last edited:
*EDIT* I would also to add "go fuck yourself" for you waking up every day to that beautiful view. :lol: ;) (kidding...kidding...)

Turn the camera to the left a bit and it's like this:
498_WPP_ViewFromDeck_WinterPArkPeak_4MGS.jpg

+

winter%20park.jpg

:p

I was about that skinny when I was that age, so no worries. :) Being a teenager means your body is still working out the proportions.

True dat. I was super-skinny during my teenage years, it wasn't until after my 20th birthday that my body started filling out (and it did a bit enthusiastically, mainly due to me quitting working out and starting drinking heavily a year earlier).

And terrible taste in alcohol. :tease:

Pfff! Heathen! You don't know how hard i fought for that bottle! :p

Yes, Aftershock is not allowed to sell here in Sweden. Apparently, it was too easy to get drunk of it. But you can still go to Systembolaget and buy a carton of Absolut, which is just as strong...

After shock used to be alot stronger than it is now iirc. Would think the ban is from then