Random Thoughts....

To anyone complaining about how technologically challenged their parents are, just be thankful they don't go the other way...my mum apparently has a twitter account now :lol:

'k, so here's one of those "ninjacoco sucks at technology" questions: how do I make my iPhone loop playback? As in, start playing a list over again after it's reached the end?

My old-school iPod mini had this option where it nice and easy to find...where the heck is it on this thing?

I'm still whipping out both an iPhone and an iPod when I go to the gym, haha. Something just looks off about that, but my old iPod simply never broke. It's awesome...and pink.

I wish my phone was pink...

Salle: No.

Actually, on second thought, I do rather enjoy the black shininess of my phone. It's a bit sinister. Ominous-looking. It looks like it wants to kick other phones in the face. The only problem is that everyone and their dogs got the same phone in the same color, and...boo.

Haha, my mom is on facebook and Twitter...to stalk me, I think. I can't say anything too crazy anymore. BOO.

Last edited:
Who's going to dress up for Halloween? I may be dressing up, for once, and... no idea what to do. :confused:

Potentially, as it is my cousin's birthday and we often have spooky-themed birthday parties. But it is also the due date of my second cousin, therefore it may be interrupted by that :lol: Good day to be born!

'k, so here's one of those "ninjacoco sucks at technology" questions: how do I make my iPhone loop playback? As in, start playing a list over again after it's reached the end?

My old-school iPod mini had this option where it nice and easy to find...where the heck is it on this thing?

I'm still whipping out both an iPhone and an iPod when I go to the gym, haha. Something just looks off about that, but my old iPod simply never broke. It's awesome...and pink.

I wish my phone was pink...

Pretty sure if you turn repeat on, but not shuffle, it will go through the list in the order you specified and then start again *checks*
Yep, tap the "repeat" icon just below the start time and the duration slider thingy once, so it turns blue. Don't hit it again, as that makes it repeat the one song over and over. Hit is again after the 1 turns up over it to turn the option off.

And I love my black iPhone so much I got a clear protective case instead of the red one I was planning on. Kinda also because nobody has really upgraded to 3GS's yet, so it's showing off a bit too :D
And I still use my iPod touch sometimes for music and MMOGs, as well as videos on there that I can't find to transfer over to my iPhone yet :lol:

Uh.. on the iPood at the top of the screen where it shows what you're playing, there should be an option to shuffle (squiggley lines) and repeat (circle) that you should be able to tap.

My mom got FaceBook, I added her then I removed her :lol:

I think I might be getting old to the point where I don't understand Twitter. As in, I understand its for random updates on what you're doing at any given moment but... why? Has this sprung from the insatiable desire for most Americans to keep tabs on their favorite celebrities so that they now pretend they have friends/followers who want to know what they're doing at any given moment? :confused:

Hrm, if I can find a sparkley and slinky dress I might try to be Jessica Rabbit finally ;D

There's no "repeat" option on my list of songs! :(

Do I need to stick everything in a playlist to repeat it?

There's no "repeat" option on my list of songs! :(

Do I need to stick everything in a playlist to repeat it?

You hit repeat on the "now playing" screen, i.e. after you start playing the first song of whatever you are listening to. It can be an album, a playlist, you full library, etc.

Hmmm. Thanks anyway.

I should start sending odd notes to Apple instead. "Give me a looped playback option or I'll eat my phone."

Sounds like more fun, LOL.

^ probably best going to a sports supplies store that sells uniforms and asking for an umpires/referee's female shirt with that style. That's the only place I've ever seen those type of shirts.

Awwww Adu she's so cute! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good idea brydiem 'cept I have no idea where one would be around me :lol:

Last edited:
That is absolutely and completely adorable beyond all reason and belief. I actually made the stereotypical "awwwwwwww!!!!!!" sound, something I never do.

Sorry Chels, we have a national chain of sports stores so there is normally always one nearby :lol:

Oh we have some too, I'm just not sure if they would sell the kind I'm looking for (v-neck, low cut, etc.). :confused: Then where to find a mini skirt, the knee high socks and shoes.. :think:

Last edited:
^ toughie, walmart may have be your only choice, and even then the shirt may not be that type there either....

I also just realised I got neg-repped for calling somebody a Republican, and surprisingly not by the person whom i was referring to. Have to say, I'm actually proud of the fact I finally got a neg-rep for something I said that was deserving of one!!!!!!! :D

Last edited: