Random Thoughts....

There's a Nor'easter passing over right now...

It's snowing...

In the middle of October... :neutral:

Among several places I've visited, I've been to Treblinka, and you just need a different language in order to understand what went on there. Explain to me this sentence: "130 people murdered 900,000 people in 9 months". I seriously can't grasp it.

Among several places I've visited, I've been to Treblinka, and you just need a different language in order to understand what went on there. Explain to me this sentence: "130 people murdered 900,000 people in 9 months". I seriously can't grasp it.

130 soldiers killed 900,000 innocent civilians in the span of 9 months?

How nice... UPS attempted to deliver a package to my house today.

Well, honestly, I don't know what "attempted to deliver" means to them, but they didn't knock or ring the door bell. And I know this because I was in the room right across from the door the whole day. What's even more surprising is that the dumbass driver didn't even look through the door's window before attaching the notice to it, because if he would have, he'd have seen the TV was on. :|

So what do they do really? They see no car in the driveway at 12AM and figure nobody's home? What if the car's in ... I dunno .... the garage maybe?! :mad:

That's why I explicitely instruct every company I order from to not use UPS.

DHL always rings at my door, even though they know I'm not home 90 % of the time and have to hand the package over to a neighbour. I know that, because after about a dozen or so packages that were given to my neighbours, there was one day I was at thome and they rang at my door first.

Photo1.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Why do I have this? :lol:

I'm noticing a distinct lack of blue hair there kat, also what the hell is that?

I'm noticing a distinct lack of blue hair there kat, also what the hell is that?

doesn't show up on webcam for some reason

also would your weeaboo sister like like 30 manga I just found?

What is on it? Is it just an electronic brochure?

^ yes
Worst part it is for the hardtop 2006 model so it didn't even come with the car. :blink:

Last edited:
also would your weeaboo sister like like 30 manga I just found?

Do they involve InuYasha, Sasuke, OrochiJackson(too soon?), Light Yagami, Maebara Keiichi or some other anime sexually ambiguous character she might have the hots with?

If so, send those bitches right up (and your dot matrix printer) to me.

Last edited:
Kat, your hair looks really pretty like that- it's all curly and nice <3

(daughter of hairdresser sorry!)

Do they involve InuYasha, Sasuke, OrochiJackson(too soon?), Light Yagami, Maebara Keiichi or some other anime sexually ambiguous character she might have the hots with?

If so, send those bitches right up (and your dot matrix printer) to me.

Fuck dude, I have 22 InuYasha mangas in Japanese and the whole Rurouni Kenshin (28 mangas) in Japanese collecting dust.

Want? :tease:

I need them so i can torture my sister for being so damn annoying.

And loud.

And rude.

I'm quite certain we have more antlers around our house than the rest of this forum combined. Freaking ridiculous.

http://img50.imageshack.**/img50/4547/blairs75883.jpg

best crisps ever. I'd liken the taste to BBQ chips, but it's hard to taste anything since they're so very hot. I have a higher heat/spice tolerance than the rest of my family and a couple handfuls of these things is enough to last me for a good while while a writhe in pain. Awesome.