Random Thoughts....

Do they involve InuYasha, Sasuke, OrochiJackson(too soon?), Light Yagami, Maebara Keiichi or some other anime sexually ambiguous character she might have the hots with?

If so, send those bitches right up (and your dot matrix printer) to me.

Fuck dude, I have 22 InuYasha mangas in Japanese and the whole Rurouni Kenshin (28 mangas) in Japanese collecting dust.

Want? :tease:

D:
NO mine are a bunch of RK manga too
I have like 12 of those 5 inuyasha (the english ones angered me because they were flipped so I only bought a few) 3 yuyuhakusho a naruto 2 ranma and 3 shaman king, I also I have "how to draw manga male" that could amuse her.

And if you're willing to pay shipping on it, you can have the tandy :p

I have all the azumanga ones but I will keep those >_>
I also have an inuyasha DVD somewhere
I am keeping my complete kenshin ones too >_>

Kat, your hair looks really pretty like that- it's all curly and nice <3

(daughter of hairdresser sorry!)
that is called the "i am too lazy to brush my hair" style

that is called the "i am too lazy to brush my hair" style

And yet it looks so much better than lots of hair that's been brushed into oblivion. Very cute. Makes you look like a disheveled arty bird, in the words of James May.

It's October and I'm forced to start using my heated blanket because of the cold weather! This is ridiculous!

I need to steal some new windoze for this peecee.

I am actually disappointed in you, Kat. You put up web cam shots WEARING A SHIRT. You gotta keep up appearance at Final Gear, dearie.

:p

Ramseus: As someone who lives in a city that is made up of 30% of people from Central America, I scoff! at your puny, girlie chips!

A memory just also popped into my head: my wife and I long ago took her cousin and his wife to a Korean joint. Her cousin, who prides himself in being a stereotypical Mexican, thought nothing of ordering Kimchi and other ultra hot Korean dishes.
He got halfway through eating before he started whimpering and fanning his mouth. :lol:

nsx_23, that is by far one of the cutest racecars I've ever seen! Like someone else said, it looks like it's been shrunk, but that's why it looks cool. Awesome pics.

I'd eat dinner, but I'm too tired. Nap first.

I am actually disappointed in you, Kat. You put up web cam shots WEARING A SHIRT. You gotta keep up appearance at Final Gear, dearie.

I am actually wearing a very unsexy nightshirt.

Okay, no nap. I can't sleep...and yet I'm still too lazy to make dinner.

Today was one of those days where I was sleepy and thus, in full meanie-pants mode. I need a nap.

Falcon Heene has been declared undisputed winner of the 2009 world hide and seek championship.

Falcon Heene has been declared undisputed winner of the 2009 world hide and seek championship.

He's yet to wrest the title away from Osama Bin Laden, World H&S Champion 8 years running*.

Maybe we should check all the attics in Afghanistan/Pakistan. :D

*Or Jimmy Hoffa, if you play by American-rules H&S.

holy crap over 30 pages of Random thoughts to catch up in just 2 days
My head can't take anymore random!

also, it's 1.33 am here. Why am I awake?

hmmmm don't we need sorta a finalgear stalkery mascot?
I mean... this aggregation of news on the 3 presenters and show is very informative but ... you know ... a bit obsessive stalkerish....

I was thinking something along the lines of what pedo bear is to 4chan basically.

Electric blankets?! I'm sticking with good old-fashioned flannel, thank you. Gotta make up for my Jaaaag's carbon footprint somehow.

Because then it gets to stuffy in the summer when it's reaching 100F, welcome to New England!