Random Thoughts....

I just started playing Fallout 3 again...

*stands up* Hello, my name is Hemihead, and i am a Fallout junkie. I have spent close to years playing Fallout and Fallout 2, and now i can't stop playing Fallout 3. *sits down*

I am a sad excuse of a man, really. :(

I just finally got around to starting Point Lookout. Wooo, look at me, I'm killing mutant inbred swampfolk!

I just started playing Fallout 3 again...

*stands up* Hello, my name is Hemihead, and i am a Fallout junkie. I have spent close to years playing Fallout and Fallout 2, and now i can't stop playing Fallout 3. *sits down*

I am a sad excuse of a man, really. :(

Don't worry, I just spent a week playing Fallout Tactics.

Twice. :|

^ Thanks for that, now i have to add Fallout Tactics to the list too, make it a few more weeks then... But all i have to say is Fallout 2... Wow. Walking around in the Navarro Enclave Base, with Vic, Sulik and Marcus the Mutant covering you... Good times. Along with Mafia, Fallout 2 takes the #1 place in my list of best games ever made.

Bondage is metal.
Dominance is metal.
Submission is emo. So is sado-masochism.

Pfft, sadomasochism cancels itself out, half is getting jollies from hurting other people (metal) and half is getting jollies from being hurt (emo)

BDSM is a terrible accronym, bondage discipline dominance submission sadism masochism.... :blink:

Last edited:
Anyone else had those moments where you find something interesting on the internet and want to talk about it the next day with other people and have to find a way to string it into your conversation?

Yes. All the time, i once used the TG's ?would you get on a plane with no pilot? ? so as to prove communism does not work in real life in class

The cowbell meme nearly ruined B?C for me. Luckily, they rock way too much to be ruined by such shit. =P

I think they have run out of "exclusive" names for credit cards. I started out with a Gold card, then they sent me a "Platinum" card. Now I just got a message saying that they are sending me a "Sapphire" card.

Seriously? "Sapphire?" What do the people who are actually rich get? The "Plutonium" card? Don't keep it in your front pocket.

Other possibilities for ultra-elite card names:

• The Mercury Card (Long-term use may be hazardous to your health)
  • The Kryptonite Card* (Do not apply if you are a son or daughter of Krypton)
  • The Diamond card (sparkly!)
  • The Boron Card
  • The Carbide Card
After that I guess you could just start doing one for every radioactive element. Next up: The Einsteinium Card!

Last edited:
The cowbell meme nearly ruined B?C for me. Luckily, they rock way too much to be ruined by such shit. =P

You really call that a "meme?" Now I admit I don't really get what "meme" is (and reading the wikipedia article just made me understand less), but that was nothing more than a direct reference to the SNL skit. I mean, I watched the skit when it first aired. It's one of the few I can still remember and it still cracks me up.

I think they have run out of "exclusive" names for credit cards. I started out with a Gold card, then they sent me a "Platinum" card. Now I just got a message saying that they are sending me a "Sapphire" card.

Seriously? "Sapphire?" What do the people who are actually rich get? The "Plutonium" card? Don't keep it in your front pocket.

Ironically, I think it's a "black" card.

I've heard of the "Black" card, but it must not be terribly hard to get since my friend has one in his wallet - and he lives in his parents' basement.

Synergy (Half-Life 2 Co-Op) with 3 friends who make fun of every single glitch and defect with the buggy game, is so much freaking fun.

I've heard of the "Black" card, but it must not be terribly hard to get since my friend has one in his wallet - and he lives in his parents' basement.

I think they should have the tungsten card and have it really really heavy.

Make it a Cesium card and have it burn through your hands. One way to keep your credit card exposure low.

Synergy (Half-Life 2 Co-Op) with 3 friends who make fun of every single glitch and defect with the buggy game, is so much freaking fun.

My experience with Synergy

1) spend half an hour setting everyone up and finding an empty server
2) 6 more people join the server :censored:
3) LAG
4) Got stuck in a room with no exit. On the plus side, there was a barrel to play with
5) left someone behind at the elevator
6) crash

okay, NooDle's Random thoughts of the day

1) I was thinking about power/weight, and had a question
Say you have 2 identical cars in size and shape (to keep aero identical), one weighs 1000 kgs and has 100 hp, the other weighs 2000 kgs and has 200 hp, and have a drag race, do they accelerate to 100 kph in the same time. In my head, they are, but in reality, I dunno

Also, if you have 2 identical cars, both weighing 1000 kg, one with 100 the other with 200 hp, is the 0-100 kph time exactly double that for the "slow" car?

2) In one of Clarksons "long driving tests" (I think with the Audi A8 diesel), he says that diesel shrinks when it's cold, so if you fill up when it's cold you get more than you do when it's hot... is this actually true?
And if it is, can someone give me a percentage? Like you get X% more fuel if the difference in temperature difference is X degrees? Because it would be cool to see how much money I can save this way

yes I am stingy and super anal

3) when comparing petrol to diesel engines, diesel engines are almost always more economical when they have the same size, yet they are down on power. This is because diesel by it's nature has more energy in it, so it's easier to do high mpg on a diesel car. Is there a way to tweak this, so that the diesel engine does like 50% worse in MPG but gives more power as an upshot? Me would like a switch like that in my car....