Random Thoughts....

Damn you, now I want skittles, and they are banned here :cry: only place you can get them is in the departure lounge at the airport, as that technically isn't .dk....

Banned? Why on earth?

Yes, WTF? But Skittles are the most sweetest things in the world. :(

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU IN YOUR DREARY GREY ECONOBOX THINK THAT 130 ON THE LEFT LANE IS FAST ENOUGH. IF THE RIGHT LANE IS EMPTY, GO. FUCKING. USE. IT.

Actually, I drive fast in the right lane. I always switch to the right lane as soon as I can. The road signs are more in-your-face, which you might otherwise miss if there was a huge truck blocking your view to your right. Also, this way you can legally pass anybody that's driving slow. As for people driving slow on the left lane ... if you're doing the limit, then I don't see the illegality.

Well, I don't really do the limit, I'm always a tad over it, but cops here will only stop you if you're going 20+ over. Under that, the fine's not much at all and no points on the license either as far as I can remember. So cops don't even bother with regular speeders and just book the ones that are way in excess, thus those who they can actually punish. Coincidentally, those are the same ones that really need to be taught a lesson, so I'm content with it. Mind you, everybody still slows to the limit when they see a cop car here, just in case the said officer needs to reach his quota of tickets for the month and couldn't find enough dumbasses on the road..

Actually, I drive fast in the right lane. I always switch to the right lane as soon as I can. The road signs are more in-your-face, which you might otherwise miss if there was a huge truck blocking your view to your right. Also, this way you can legally pass anybody that's driving slow. As for people driving slow on the left lane ... if you're doing the limit, then I don't see the illegality.

For some reason undertaking is illegal, luckily they don't enforce that here so it makes thing easier:lol:

Last edited:
Ira Glass is coming to Syracuse. That's right bitches, the baddest motherfucker on public radio, making it rain on NPR every week or so. Bitches best be reppin' Time Magazine's "Best Radio Host in America." Dogg has got Emmys (and a Peabody or two).

ira-glass.jpg

gangsta_gun-4653.gif

I just had my first flu-shot....

I like skittles and will now mark Denmark off the list of countries I'd like to "expat it up" in, hear that great grandad:D. Inaddition to my love for skittles I feel it is the gayest word in the English language and thereby the easiest to say with he stereotypical gay inflection, go ahead try it.;)

Thkittlesth!

Haha, I was in a bad mood this morning.

I think it's time for a nap.

WARNING: Whining ahead

I think my computer has some kind of virus/trojan and I"m too stupid to get rid of it easily. I'm running every single anti-virus/spyware program I have but it takes more than 2 hours a scan so I'm getting very frustrated very quickly. I don't go to questionable websites, I don't download anything other than topgear, and I have my computer well protected at the expense of noticable slowness and this STILL happened. I don't have the $ to pay someone to fix it, but I'll have to.

What programs are you using that cause noticeable slowness? I have yet to encounter anything that can not be killed by my Avira/Spybot combo (more accurately, I have personally not encountered anything at all, but it's saved my brother twice).

If you haven't already I would check the task manager for suspicious programs running in the background, and google them. Sometimes there is a specific step-by-step way to kill them.

I let AVG and windows defender run in the background all the time and I think they slow the computer down since it's a few years old and never top of the line.

There's a new program now on my computer called "Security Tool." I've never downloaded this and so I'm pretty positive it's a trojan. I just don't know how to get rid of it. I have on my computer to work with:
Adaware (just ran both a smart and full scan)
AVG (currently running, will take ~2 hours)
Spybot (will run with AVG is finished)
Windows Defender

I'm going to search for this "security tool" and see if I can get rid of it. Oh and my normal windows background image and all my normal icons are gone too, replaced with blue screen. I'm so screwed.

Thanks for the link. I saw that site but the idea of downloading another program from a site I don't know is a little suspicious. If it was cnet or something I trust I'd be more willing. I'm still looking for some step by step ideas.

This is really stupid, but I don't actually know how to force my system into safe mode. It's something I haven't really dealt with since windows 3.x (which I suppose is good). Is it an F key during startup or something?

I found this promising website: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-security-tool
I'm waiting for it to print.

Last edited:
I'll look into that one too. This damn "thing" is hiding well. It's supposed to show up in the process explorer according to the website and it isn't there. I did find something suspicious in my startup registry and disabled and deleted it with ccleaner but I know that probably won't help. This is SO frustrating!

To get into safe mode, I usually mash F8 from startup until I get the boot options screen. Not sure exactly when you're supposed to press it...

Good luck! I've yet to find a malware infection that's truly unfixable if caught early, but sometimes, it really is too late.

It LOOKS like it's gone. I went into safe mode (googled how to do it, duh to me) and manually deleted all the files that looked suspicious as well as got rid of the suspicious startup entry. I'm cautiously optimistic this will work because usually you have to go to a lot more work than that. I'm going to look into Malwarebytes now. My desktop icons are back, but I've lost my custom desktop image. I can find that again anytime though.

Ah! Feck I have a Finance exam in the morning.

Quick!! Somebody teach me some Finance!!