Top Gear demotivators

4033627224_19565088e9_o.jpg

So the words Top Gear and demotivator caught my eye, thought I'd have a look.

Is there a reason why the classic demotivator-format has been brutally dismantled and replaced with garbage? Should I flip through the whole 110 page thread to see how this de-evolution took form? :yucky:

Is there a reason why the classic demotivator-format has been brutally dismantled and replaced with garbage? Should I flip through the whole 110 page thread to see how this de-evolution took form? :yucky:

:)

depends on how anal you are about your de-motivators... personally I was laughing myself to tears through the 50 first pages as I read them in 2 or so days. to me it kept awesome for quite some time after that as well... other people thought it turned poor at 70 or something ... oh well each to their own.

for me there's probably well over 400 or so great de-motivators in this thread.

:)

depends on how anal you are about your de-motivators...

Very.

Nah, I just think it was originally such a good gag and now everyone's making them, mostly crap.

But I guess I'll start from the beginning then :lol:

Last edited:

hater! haha its ok though. I kinda agree, but with most things(movies included) the first ones are the best.

And there was me, thinking I was still having fun, and making the odd person smile. Ah well.

Very.

Nah, I just think it was originally such a good gag and now everyone's making them, mostly crap.

But I guess I'll start from the beginning then :lol:

:wave: Hi Simon Cowell

And there was me, thinking I was still having fun, and making the odd person smile. Ah well.

Me too. I still have fun making these.

I put my offer out on the table a while ago, and I'll put it back up again. Ask for the topic to be closed? There's no point in beating a dead horse. Until Season 14 rolls around the thread is in a near comatose/vegetable state with only a trickle of demots coming in. Ideas are running short, and suitable episodes to find demot-worthy stuff are diminishing.

I know it's my thread, but I'm in no way extremely attached to it, like I was maybe 90 pages ago.

4034689381_f4e94f5f65_o.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a reason why the classic demotivator-format has been brutally dismantled...

My last set were in the "classic" style. I took an actual demotivator from despair.com and substituted the picture with a relevant one from Top Gear. Pages 94 and 95 / Posts #1876, #1882 and #1883.

I still giggle at these--even at the ones that don't fit the old-school despair.com formula.

was watching some old episode and found this.

Attachments

• motivator13a80c006fe8cdd184dc52e5dfc06f18de425d9d.jpg
    motivator13a80c006fe8cdd184dc52e5dfc06f18de425d9d.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 66
I've been watching some oldies so expect some amphibious but rubbish dmotvs coming :cool:

xd91z.jpg

I know he's licking it but you know the story.:p
29eoie.jpg