Forza Motorsport 3

It's 10.25 AM and the mail should have arrived already. I hope it's just late because I'm going to be bummed all day and weekend if I don't have it waiting for me at home tonight. :cry:

Are the add ons available to download ? I can't seem to see it anywhere.

When oh when will Forza allow us to load images from a USB stick and paste them on to the car. Then Ice's offering might be of some use. :D
How else do you do custom stickers? Just choose from a database?

G8 GXP is drifto :D

Are the add ons available to download ? I can't seem to see it anywhere.

I'm assuming you mean the LCE things?

If so, have you redeemed the codes that came with it? (On cards generally behind the instruction manual).

Cos if that's what you meant, I did it last night/early this morning no problems.

I'm assuming you mean the LCE things?

If so, have you redeemed the codes that came with it? (On cards generally behind the instruction manual).

Cos if that's what you meant, I did it last night/early this morning no problems.

Where do you enter these codes ?

Has anyone with the game noticed a difference in the physics from the demo? I'm curious if they changed anything. IIRC there were a couple fundamental changes from the F2 demo to F2's release.

Last edited:
How else do you do custom stickers? Just choose from a database?

You have to build them out of shapes and layers, which makes the result that much more impressive.

Forza.jpg

Forza2.jpg

My little '86 that could. Before I put 15's on and increased the power to 175BHP, although plenty more to do with it. I am tempted with doing a BEAMS conversion though ...

@Ice
It is cumbersome but the designs people come up with are nothing short of phenomenal !

God Dammit... I have no LAN cable long enough to conect the thing to Live... Gonna have to wait a day or two until I get one...
This time the LCE is quite nice, 5 extra cars instead of 3 and its big ones this time.
The USB stick looks ok, transferrates are ok. The keychain thing is also nice, but I have to use the one my GF gave me...
A booklet of sorts would have been nice, though...

You're not kidding, i just plopped down something like 80 bucks for the limited edition, because im stupid enough to pay $20 for a keychain and some data.

FINNALY !!!!!!!! I OWN IT :D

Has anyone with the game noticed a difference in the physics from the demo? I'm curious if they changed anything. IIRC there were a couple fundamental changes from the F2 demo to F2's release.

I think they changed something about the grip of the tires or something about the weight transfer. The R8 V10 in the first race , was sliding a bit more than the one from the demo ...

My 2c...

Last edited:
I rearranged my timetable so I could play this today, and I have to say it is fantastic. I love the fact that you can change the configuration of the cars, which means you can make the shittier cars more fun to drive.
As for the tracks, I am disappointed with the Amalfi course (the long one). It is far too fiddly to be any fun.
However, Fujimi Kaido is amazing, what a track! I've just done a few laps of it in a stock M1 and it was fantastic fun. Also got up to 6th on the leaderboard for that track and Class C using the M1, only 3 seconds off 3rd place (admittedly there are only 16 clean laps which may have something to do with it). That was with no aids except clutch, as I can't get on with using the clutch on the remote.

Last edited: