FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

Stupid question.

Don't you stick it on the inside of the glass?

That's the way every one of them that I've ever seen works, but these are printed backwards to that, so they have to go on the outside.

I seem to remember a trick that you can reverse the static by putting the sticker on the paper upside down and pulling it off again. Someone could try.

The printing was done so it would be on the outside. If you print on the inside of it with the FG design, the "stick" factor is greatly reduced and it comes off the window.

Stupid question.

Don't you stick it on the inside of the glass?

Thats what I thought.

But anyway, its still cool. I guess I can always swap with someone for stickers....

The printing was done so it would be on the outside. If you print on the inside of it with the FG design, the "stick" factor is greatly reduced and it comes off the window.

All the one's I've seen are printed in reverse, so you stick them on the inside with full static clinging force, and they show up the right way round since they were printed in reverse. This is the first time I've ever seen a static cling thing done to be stuck on the outside, and I don't trust it to withstand the weather here if I'm honest. :lol:

Looking forward to bigger vinyl ones in the future though, same size as the clings would be great.

Anyone in Australia want to trade a sticker for a static cling?

Got all my stuff today - 3 shirts and a couple of each stickers

Well, funny you say that nsx, i ordered 2 black stickers and 2 white ones, but recieved Double of each!
So i can post you one of each colour if you want :)
PM me if ya want em

Also, thanks Quiky and all involved. the shirts look AWESOME :D

I haz shirts (to go with my new jeans) and stickery thing-a-mi-jiggers for my auto. All is fantastic with the world. Ta muchly Quiky (& you're welcome) and McLightning for your hard work!

I still haven't got my stuff so now I'll have to wait through the weekend at the very least. I hope it shows up on Monday!

Did any of you other Aussies who have received yours check the option for the faster shipping? Because I chose the slowest/cheapest so I'm guessing that's the reason why it still isn't here...

Usually I'm very patient about shipping speeds but seeing all yous other guys getting yours is making me jealous and impatient.:D

Nah, I just went with the bog standard first class international shipping. Yours shouldn't be far behind, perhaps customs has decided yours should go under random audit or something.

I just got my T-shirt and some stickers yesterday, big thanks to everyone involved!

bah, all of yous Aussies have them, and .be is much much closer than upside down land.

this makes me unhappy... I paid many dolleriedoos too!

I haven't gotten mine as well...

@Quicky: The google checkout confirmation thingy had the old shipping adress on it, but I wrote to you about changing that. Did that all go smoothly or is the package going to the old adress?

I HAZ EM, father was nice to pick them from the postal office.

23102009226_pien.jpg

ALL 5 OF EM!!!!!!!

23102009227_pien.jpg

Thanks Quiky and finalgear for these lovely t-shirts that are going to be presents.

Finland out.

Got my outline shirt at least a week ago and XL fits perfectly!!! Thank you.

YAY, my shirts and stickers have arrived. Now I have to wait for my new(old) car so I can get stickering.

Also a BIG thank you Quiky and McLightning for the hard work.

Second batch will start November 14th for those who missed out the first time, or want to get more. This will be the last run for these amazing shirts!