Random Thoughts....

Today has been like "fix the world's problems with a piece of string" day.

I have a membership list that displays by checking a database of entries and then sorting them via Name or Department or Institution.

Name was working fine in firefox, but in IE it screwed up so bad.

I check the code, and there was a missing ">" at the end of my table row code.

Yesterday I found that while listing people by institution the code was saying "UCSD" is not equal to "UCSD". I was like wtf. So I check it this morning and that one single sole person in the database had "UCSD " aka with an extra space. I remove it, and all is well.

Finally I'm looking at some Asp code for this database modifying thing. It was spewing out the worst errors ever. I thought it would take forever to fix.

I found out that dreamweaver screwed up the code somehow and put the form method as "Postt" instead of "post". I remove the t, and it's like nothing had ever happened.

Tomorrow, we're planning on ending world hunger with a single grain of rice. See you all then

Gotta love how a single out of place character can cause a million errors (especially true while compiling).

Did you just boil water?

No. We had some snow last night. The sun this morning has melted it, it's found a way through the roof via the fan duct. :wall:

^:lol: I have that album...

I just ordered a new printer. Why do I always buy crap on Fridays?!?

This isn't Yemeni! It's Sulawesi! And the cup is shaking! I don't want my coffee shaking like this!

:lol: Futurama FTW

Gotta love how a single out of place character can cause a million errors (especially true while compiling).

Hell yeah man.

I can describe the situation with forums.finalgear.com emoticons, here we go.

Me: Alright Member profile editing page go! :grin:
Compooter: Bzzzt Error, you didn't supply variable @param1. :eek:
Me: :blink: But I did! It's right there! <_< Stupid thing.
Compooter: Waah, don't yell at me, I didn't do anything wrong :cry:
Me: Wait, you silly thing, you did Postt instead of Post :lol:. There :)
Compooter: Oh yay i see the variable now! :mrgreen: Thanks ^_^. -stops whining and goes to work-
Me: :cool:

and brb killing myself for typing that

and for this week gaasc ear worm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPd9duE7p-4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYn5XIYshdU[/YOUTUBE]

I JUST JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

E: OH YES.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeAjs0CjaI4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The Resistance Tour has begun - now I REALLY cannot wait for the 13th November!

Last edited:
OK...can any cat owners please shed some light on this for me?

My cat, when she gets a bit hyper, does the usual flop on her back to get you to rub her tummy and then try to gnaw your hand off malarky.

But then, if I am sitting next to her, and she gets near my leg, particularly my knee, she starts rubbing her face and the side of her mouth against my knee...rather furiously I might add...and she then clings on to my legs and digs her claws into the skin.

I used to think it was just to do with whatever pants I was wearing, but she seems to do it all the time now :blink:

What the fuck is with my cat?!!

Your cat is plotting to kill you as usual.

But then, if I am sitting next to her, and she gets near my leg, particularly my knee, she starts rubbing her face and the side of her mouth against my knee...rather furiously I might add

The rubbing thing is pretty common I think, almost every cat I've met have done that, but the gnawing and clawing should be discouraged, I recommend a spray water bottle, I know it sounds mean but it helps, it will keep doing it if you don't stop it.

OK...can any cat owners please shed some light on this for me?

My cat, when she gets a bit hyper, does the usual flop on her back to get you to rub her tummy and then try to gnaw your hand off malarky.

But then, if I am sitting next to her, and she gets near my leg, particularly my knee, she starts rubbing her face and the side of her mouth against my knee...rather furiously I might add...and she then clings on to my legs and digs her claws into the skin.

I used to think it was just to do with whatever pants I was wearing, but she seems to do it all the time now :blink:

What the fuck is with my cat?!!

The rubbing is her "marking" you as belonging to her. Then she's trying to wrestle with you as if you were another cat. I agree it should be discouraged, or at the very least cut the tips off her claws. Makes life much more pleasant.

This book:

url

is distracing me from doing my studies for next Friday's exams. Its just too damn good to put down.

It's fucking snowing. *sigh*

The engineering of shoes/drums on a car is the worst thing ever and a complete PITA. But at least the ebrake on my Crown Vic works so I can now pass inspection and continue to never use it anyway (car has disk brakes).