Ultima use TG Test Track

Why is the shifter on his right?

Nice find. To think it's only 10 seconds slower than a Renault F1 is quite outstanding. I'm sure there's some logic behind the shifter being on the right, even though it is a UK manufactured car.

Impressive performance, ridiculous bragging.

No idea what car that is but man would I like to be in there to hear that engine. What a beast.

It's a good point though, the FXX is to me, a little silly. If you can't drive it home, it isn't a car.

EDIT - noticed the shifter, not only on the right but it isn't even a racing sequential, let alone a paddle shifter.

Last edited:
It's a good point though, the FXX is to me, a little silly. If you can't drive it home, it isn't a car.
Well, the FXX is a dedicated track car. If you want to drive on normal roads, buy the Enzo.

The shifter on the right reminds me of the Porsche 911 GT-1 (the Le Mans racer) .

Also, I recently noticed, the FXX is slower round the track then the Aston DBR9. Where as the DBR9 has 600 bhp and is toned down by FIA regulations, and the FXX is a 750 (I think) BHP, not regulated at all car. And the Aston is 'cheaper'. If memory server me right, teams can buy the DBR9 for about 1 million euro's, and you can use it on a track of your liking every day of the year.:blink:

Nice car the Ultima, but wouldn't buy one. I'd get 'a real' race car for the money.

Last edited:
It's still a death-trap kit-car that looks like a frog that's been bashed in the face.

And that text is ridiculous; I'd expect that from YouTube fan boys, not from a car company. Way to show yourselves up as amateurs.

And they would have had even more time to spend on their cars if they had ditched the ridiculous "we're better than anyone else!!!11!1!!" comments and instead had the awesome laptime speak for itself.

GraemeH's point was not the simple nature of the comments, rather than the fact that they left them at all.

Last edited:
well they are actually better than everyone else (perfomance wise of course), but i tend to consider the average supercar buyer as tossers needing textual reassurance so they can brag more, if the badge can't do it, i tend to overlook the petrolheads supercar buyers and emphasise on the zazara and armanelo wearing tools

Nice run, but honestly which would you rather have:

ultima_gtr720-L.jpg

or

murcielago-lp670-4-sv-01.jpg

Depends on if you want to sacrifice luxury for performance or performance for luxury.

Also depends on whether you have eyes and can see things, because sweet Buhjebus that Ultima is ugly. :blink:

He did cut that corner on the follow through, and the track was dry sooo that gives him a penalty.

@49 sec on his timer. He cut the corner the FXX did not cut the corner!

Last edited:
Nice run, but honestly which would you rather have:

ultima_gtr720-L.jpg

or

murcielago-lp670-4-sv-01.jpg

You're being subtly unfair. The pictures suggest that the Ultima attracts men with bad haircuts, and the Murcielago attracts attractive ladies.

:D

You're being subtly unfair. The pictures suggest that the Ultima attracts men with bad haircuts, and the Murcielago attracts attractive ladies.

Not at all! Whatever gave you that idea? :shifty:

Or does the guy in the Ultima just look like Zartan from GI Joe for a reason???