Random Thoughts....

We have a fair bit of Romanians in Chicago, but never once have I heard of them being thieves. Same with Albanians; it seems every Albanians dream when coming to America is to either sell cars or own a restaurant. :p

[YOUTUBE]NNNc2XyakqM[/YOUTUBE]

What is even more stupid is the people that automatically hate everything by apple and think no one ever buys their things for reasons other than they are shiny. Believe it or not, I buy their things because they work well.

I don't automaticaly hate everything from apple, i'm sure its properly engineered otherwise they wouldent sell as much off it....
I just hate when people do what u just did : immidiatly jumping on your horse in defending them as soon as someone sais something that's not idealising apple in all its blistering perfection......realy creepy.

Last edited:
I think I need to get over myself.

You know, jus' sayin'.

It was warm last night, if you think that's cold after the weather being freezing last week and snow, you're not a real New Englander.

I was complaining it was HOT
Wayyyy to fucking hot I needed my AC for that bullshit it was 75 in my room last night :mad:

I don't automaticaly hate everything from apple, i'm sure its properly engineered otherwise they wouldent sell as much off it....
I just hate when people do what u just did : immidiatly jumping on your horse in defending them as soon as someone sais something that's not idealising apple in all its blistering perfection......realy creepy.

Oh don't worry there is a lonnng list of apple products I think are useless.
My next desktop computer will probably be a whitebox custom with hardware that can run OSX instead of shelling out a shit load of money for an apple.
iPods and portable shit is another story... I am clumsy the fact iPods and my MBP are made of metal is a necessity, you should see all the dents in this thing I have dropped my laptop on the floor then fallen on top of it trying to catch it. The top now has an elbow dent :blush:

I'm more impressed when you piss off 30 in two minutes.
Pfffft, I could piss off 300 in two seconds, I'm that good!:lol:

Can't belive I'm back at college on Monday, it sucks... a 5am start and two hours of bus trip to get there.

I think that someone on the forum is pissed at me, but he or she doesn't have the backbone to say something. Every couple of days I've been getting an anonymous neg-rep for chicken-shit reasons like, "that movie was a piece of shit" and "just in case somebody +repped you" and of course, "ncis IS CRAP."

Two of them are over something as simple as having different taste in film and TV shows, but the one that cracks me up is the neg-rep "just in case" someone might have actually liked something I said.

Whomever it is doesn't have much influence, because if it weren't for checking the comments I wouldn't have noticed. I just wonder who has the thistle up his ass and why.

^Just so you know: I think Quiky finally installed a "no bitching about neg rep" rule..

Last edited:
I think that someone on the forum is pissed at me, but he or she doesn't have the backbone to say something. Every couple of days I've been getting an anonymous neg-rep for chicken-shit reasons like, "that movie was a piece of shit" and "just in case somebody +repped you" and of course, "ncis IS CRAP."

Two of them are over something as simple as having different taste in film and TV shows, but the one that cracks me up is the neg-rep "just in case" someone might have actually liked something I said.

Whomever it is doesn't have much influence, because if it weren't for checking the comments I wouldn't have noticed. I just wonder who has the thistle up his ass and why.

Well as you know Quiky loves dealing with rep issues, prehaps you should give me a PM? :p

I'm more impressed when you piss off 30 in two minutes.
Wear a Michael Vick jersey in San Francisco.

The person in question has already had their privileges revoked for the system.

One thing that annoys me is when someone whines about their rep, and a handful of people have to +rep them back saying "oh no, how sad" or "here is to counter the -". That is NOT what the system was intended for..

Sorry, Quiky, I didn't see that earlier post.

I wasn't whining about rep, I just thought it was kind of amusing and I thought I would share the absurdity. I forgot to put my usual disclaimer saying "Don't +rep this post" - which is what I usually do.

Well, the wedding is finally over. I'm exhausted and my feet and back still hurt. I'm NEVER putting up with that BS. There is NO reason for two people getting married to need 4 days of parties. Forget that shit. If I ever do manage to find someone, we're going to Nashville or Vegas or something and getting it over and done with, no crap, no family, no "planning," no heels, no mingling, and NO BANDS. SIGH I know I'm a freak, but I hate parties.

Is it just me or is TV tonight even worse than usual? I'm thinking about breaking out the old TopGear DVDs just to keep from going crazy. Not sure which series to pick though. Football is overriding the Simpsons and everything else is even worse than that. Extreme Makeover Home Edition? The only thought I can come up with is the famous "gag me with a spoon." This show is pathetic. Know what. I'm going to build a little TG random episode chooser in Excel if I can figure out how. That'll keep me busy. I don't know VB though. Hope I don't need macros.

Last edited:
a) re-run
b) you have to sit through all of the bits with Megan fox...which are all utter shit.
A.) Yeah, that's what I saw that when the news was all old. I have to work early on Sunday so I don't keep up on my SNL much anymore.

B.)The Megan Fox thing was a big plus though. :p

My sister and one of my step sisters both got married this summer... both had really small weddings. My sister invited over the closest family for dinner afterwards. My stepsister had the closest family be at the cermony and then eat lunch afterwards. Neither let anyone know on beforehand... sneaky girls in my family I know.

flydiscovery
There is a sensible halfway house you know.

/EDIT salle - there you go fine without going mad.

Last edited: