Commercials that annoy the @#$% out of you.

Worst ad ever... and somehow it also resembles how 'interesting' and authentic German movie productions are..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNmzpOlacZY[/YOUTUBE]
Looks awfully alot like Finish dishwasher tablets those....
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/10/25/product_finish_powerball_all_in_1_largest.png

I have proudly never set foot in a Lidl store and I intend to keep it that way for as long as I live as the physical manifestation of this store makes me loose hope in humanity. As such their nonsensical ads annoy me terribly.

[YOUTUBE]4Xi-xHleaXM[/YOUTUBE]
I'm happy you are being attacked by indians, you should be for shopping at Lidl.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't find any advertisements interesting.
I understand why they are there, but I do not like any of them.

I have proudly never set foot in a Lidl store and I intend to keep it that way for as long as I live as the physical manifestation of this store makes me loose hope in humanity.

Right behind you there, i've never set foot in a Lidl store either and i have no intention of making that first step inside. Frankly i'd much rather be strapped to a chair and forced to watch Loose Women and other daytime delights than enter that store of the damned.

Reactions: AiR
Pretty much any public service announcement that tries to force a "nanny" message annoys the hell out of me.

This one I've seen so many times I can quote the damn thing:

[YOUTUBE]NPn8e-GWTdw[/YOUTUBE]

I am all for drunk driving PSA's. If it gets through to one person how FUCKING STUPID it is to drink and drive, I'll be happy.

And so will some of my deceased friends. :|

[YOUTUBE]3PinnMQqNr4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QKXGJxv6IUc[/YOUTUBE]
*Note: The comments and the last 10 seconds aren't real, but those 2 spas are*

There is another stupid Irish ad with these eejit kids in it, but can't seem t find it on YT, which is a relief in a way...

I am all for drunk driving PSA's. If it gets through to one person how FUCKING STUPID it is to drink and drive, I'll be happy.

And so will some of my deceased friends. :|

True. People in my extended family who I won't name are lucky they didn't cause any accidents when they were pulled over for OWI. I'm not a big drinker and I'm more likely to walk home than hitch a ride with someone that's loaded.

With the commercial I posted it wasn't really the whole message that's annoying. I think it was the fact it aired during every single commercial break....during Brewers games rife with Miller Lite ads.

The other set of ads that I can't stand are the Truth ones. As a non-smoker I find those ads annoying as hell.

One that's just come on, is the Furniture Warehouse commercials.

[Youtube]F4IT7lhteHg[/Youtube]

That's one that was shown during March Madness, but it gives you the idea.

Oh my goodness. Just about any diamond ads, ever, period.

Most of them just reinforce the stereotype that women are materialistic and silly...

...which I am, and which is why Wannabe Mr. Ninjacoco better avoid a cheapo chain advertising on TV and bring me home a nicer rock than that if he thinks he has a chance. Hmmph.

Most of them just reinforce the stereotype that women are materialistic and silly...

...which I am, and which is why Wannabe Mr. Ninjacoco better avoid a cheapo chain advertising on TV and bring me home a nicer rock than that if he thinks he has a chance. Hmmph.

Even if he went to Jared?

[YOUTUBE]Nz7-FAbng6o[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]2YkAPkGkVrA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]InKLH7wo8bU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MQ52EY2y4Os[/YOUTUBE]

There are more of these ads, but I can't find them. asically, instead of offering better deals to their customers (as a building society they aren't great), one of our 2 local non'banks decided to splash out on commercials done by Seinfeld. They aren't funny and after seeing them that many times they really get annoying. I dunno, maybe Seinfeld fans somewhat get them.

As mentioned in Random Thoughts too, the ads where they replace the American accents of the actors with Australain dub-overs. It is really obvious and makes me feel somewhat inferior, for some reason. They've begun doing it with Aussie actors too, apparently becasue their voices are wrong or something. :mad:

Right behind you there, i've never set foot in a Lidl store either and i have no intention of making that first step inside. Frankly i'd much rather be strapped to a chair and forced to watch Loose Women and other daytime delights than enter that store of the damned.

I am happy to hear that the resistance is international. I have awarded you a green blob for your dedication to the cause :)

Even if he went to Jared?

Especially if he went to Jared! Those are the worst. Annoying jingle, played ad nauseum on radio AND TV--aughh.

A lot of them are pretty bad, but the progressive commercials have reached the point of being intolerable.

You have no idea how annoying there stupid little jingle is as well :S

This is a real ad, I don't know if anyone posted it yet:
[YOUTUBE]UWRyj5cHIQA[/YOUTUBE]