Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

doing-donuts.jpg

:lol:

I have decided that black steelies + brand new winter tyres are the look for me.
Bring on the snow, hail, coldness and generally awesome weather, please!

Steelie-high-five! :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2009/10/25/DSC00898.JPG

^paint your steelies silver, they are way more awesome like that.

Can someone reset the ?days the mitsu has not been on fire? sign

Wait till you see my winter steelies, they are COVERED in surface rust, and the tires have maybe 5-10 studs left each :mrgreen:

My car seems to have a MASSIVE oil leak:cry:

Getting it checked out today...also nobody wants to do a front alignment on it either :mad:

ToyotaReference.com

I'm sure somebody here will find that useful. Everything you wanted to know about the most boring cars in existence, and the ones that aren't.

My car seems to have a MASSIVE oil leak:cry:

Getting it checked out today...also nobody wants to do a front alignment on it either :mad:

Define massive...I leak 1qt every 500 miles, I bet you can't beat that :p

They probably don't want to do front allignemnet because your steering rods are bent. You might want to replace them some time in the near future.

Now that's just cool. I was wondering when someone was going to come up with something like that.

The nice thing is that I can fit larger, cheaper and more efficient lights and still fit in the garage. There should be no wind resistance or noise when it's laid down so it won't affect fuel economy and I get to keep the stock look.

If you look at the back of the photo above, you can see the rack pictured also has utility lights on the back, that would be great for camping.

Define massive...I leak 1qt every 500 miles, I bet you can't beat that :p

They probably don't want to do front allignemnet because your steering rods are bent. You might want to replace them some time in the near future.

Its enought o be worried about.

And they wont do the allignment because with Mercedes you need to put weights on the car and not just a normal alignment.

Last weekend was a great time for supercar spotting. Once the sun came out on Sunday, I saw my first Ford GT and Ferrari Testarossa in public, along with an early 50s Cadillac coupe, a Mercury lead sled, and too many '64 Mustangs to count.

On a related note I saw a bright red NSX with a carbon fiber wing on the way home today.

you North americans and your fancy supercars and your DSLR's and your bulletproofing and your AutoZone and your Certified Pre-Owned and your Dollars and your....

Don't forget unlimited soda and free trips to the salad bar!

I saw a lime green murcielago yesterday. Good thing I wasn't the one driving at the time it would have badly distracted me :lol:

Don't forget unlimited soda and free trips to the salad bar!

Nah, we get those, it's called Pizza hut.

Now i have to get up at 4:30 to be ready to catch the bus to uni