Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
Just curious about the inked crowd here. Feel free to post photos of yours if you like. Or share the story behind it!

I have an Eagle tattooed on my back. No real story behind it. I just wanted it.. :p
Moar will come when i have monies!

I have several on my arms, and one in my genital area.

I have the Polish eagle along with PROST in sexy old lettering above it tattooed on my upper back.

I'm half German and half Polish, so I wanted to have both in the tattoo. And yes, the word "Prost" does mean a lot to me.

Every time I see it in the mirror I love it more and more, plus every girl that has ever seen it has genuinely liked it very much ;)

Last edited:
I have a jester on my forearm, but I regret it. I got it when I was 18 and very stoned.

I'm not really a big fan of tattoos, especially people who get a ton them just to show off (like my sister). She doesn't even like Star Wars, but got a huge montage of it on her arm just because one of her friends at the tattoo shop thought it would be "sweet" :roll:

^ That's exactly why I got what I got. Being Polish and German is will always be important (especially in my family) and no one will ever be able to take away the fact that I'm half and half (yes I can prove it).

That's why I wanted to get both countries in one tattoo as well, I only want one and I wanted to make it count. I also chose my back so that it would be easily covered when needed.

I started to want it when I was probably 18. I tried to talk myself out of it as much as I could but I just wanted to get it more and more as time went on. Then one day 2 years later at a family party my cousin showed up with the EXACT Polish eagle that I had found online tattooed on the inside of his bicep, and that was it, I had to have it after seeing how great it turned out. I went to the same tattoo shop and got the same girl to do mine and it turned out perfectly.

I've had it for over a year now and have loved every second of it.

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Come to my house and pull down my pants to view it. :p Wife might be annoyed, though.

*EDIT* want to add that if I could, I would rid myself of all of them. I got them between the ages of 18-25, when I knew everything and I thought I had the world by the balls. For example, I have a biohazard tattoo about the size of a Euro coin on my inner right forearm. What the hell was I thinking?? :blink:

Last edited:
*EDIT* want to add that if I could, I would rid myself of all of them. I got them between the ages of 18-25, when I knew everything and I thought I had the world by the balls. For example, I have a biohazard tattoo about the size of a Euro coin on my inner right forearm. What the hell was I thinking?? :blink:

It matches your avatar? :p

None, but I may get a small one of my own design on my upper arm, cliche spot or not. I ride motorcycles, so I'm practically required to have one. ;)

Edit: sorry, I meant sig.

Last edited:
Maybe if I go to prison, otherwise I'm not interested in getting any

No, and the concept of a tatoo isn't very "me" so to speak. I WOULD regret it and I'm a total coward by nature. I don't mind if other people have them, but I worry very much that the current trend of body modification may result in many future regrets. You can see even in this small sample that plenty of young people already regret their tats. I can't imagine having to carry that regret with me. I have enough as is!

Even though i am terrified of needles (yes, diagnosed phobia), I would consider getting one about cats/my cat. Potentially a small portrait of him on my upper arm or something. Maybe just a little cat paw print, but I think that has gang connotations :( But no, none at the moment.