Forza Motorsport 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGMtDy9arsc[/YOUTUBE]

I saw this one earlier, the Knight Rider one is better though.

^ Not as awesome as the Knight Rider. Lacks the fines, editing and proper ending needed.

I dunno. Really liked Knight Rider but the sound of that Miura and the sweeping cameras are quite relaxing. Enjoyed them both equally. :)

Edit: How about this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2bYXrW_-tM[/YOUTUBE]

I prefer the car, but not the camerawork.

Last edited:
seeing all these videos is making me want this game more and more. the royal mail better get their act together and deliver it. if it doesn't arrive by the time they have their next tantrum i'll be most annoyed.

I don't understand why so many people order their games online. I ordered ODST from Amazon because my local EBGames had sold out of copies and no other stores were getting the Collector's pack. As soon as I got word that the local Best Buy was going to get the Collector's pack after all I canceled my order from Amazon and placed one at Best Buy. Imho going to the store to pick up the game and the excitement on the drive back is part of the whole experience.

.... 4 hours.

Imho going to the store to pick up the game and the excitement on the drive back is part of the whole experience.

But ordering online, you can get the same amount of excitement in the time it takes to go from the mailbox to the disc getting put in the console. Not to mention the apprehension of 'Is it or is it not in there?' going to check. ;)

I don't understand why so many people order their games online. I ordered ODST from Amazon because my local EBGames had sold out of copies and no other stores were getting the Collector's pack. As soon as I got word that the local Best Buy was going to get the Collector's pack after all I canceled my order from Amazon and placed one at Best Buy. Imho going to the store to pick up the game and the excitement on the drive back is part of the whole experience.
I'm taking the Miata out for a nice long drive before tomorrow morning. Plus my UPS guy always comes around 4-5PMish, and I'm not lucky enough to get it early.

Sometimes it's because certain stores that aren't video game focused usually don't have their shit together...

When Forza 2 came out two years ago I had preordered it at my local Best Buy. Then when release day came I went in with my preorder and said...yes hi I'd like my game please. Not only did they not have it in on release day but they had no idea when the shipment holding it was going to arrive.

Alas I searched stores until I found one at the nearest Wal Mart.

So I guess if you don't really live near an EB/Gamestop etc etc. it may just be easier to order online because half these stores don't know what the hell they're doing.

Forza 2 was extremely rushed to make it's date, so the vast majority of retailers didn't get it until a day or two after the release date. It hasn't been the case with this game, so most stores should have it. Whether it's out on display is another thing.

Im picking it up at gamestop (bleh) tomarrow morning, did anything else but me spring for the LCE? What exactly do you get with it besides a keychain and a USB thing? :D

Sound for me too. The seasons do start quite short, but i'm at the start of season 3 and apparently that's only 4.5% in.

The problem with the Sound technique that engines like the s14 in the BMW e30 m3... doesn't sound like it's running out until you are 1k rpm passed the beginning of the redline and just about to hit the damn rev limiter.

Plus, last I checked, engines tend to vibrate the closer they get to their redline so it's not some kind of deviation from being realistic.

Extra cars, extra tracks, its worth it alone for the Benchmark Ring IMO.

Love the fact you can hotlap in any car, on any track from the very beginning ...

The Benchmark Ring is included with all copies of Forza 3, not just the LCE. The only thing the LCE gives you is the VIP membership (which comes with 5 exclusive cars), and 5 regular cars with exclusive liveries (not part of VIP).

The problem with the Sound technique that engines like the s14 in the BMW e30 m3... doesn't sound like it's running out until you are 1k rpm passed the beginning of the redline and just about to hit the damn rev limiter.

Plus, last I checked, engines tend to vibrate the closer they get to their redline so it's not some kind of deviation from being realistic.

Not mine :p

Do the RX7's and RX8 have shift buzzers like they should? I have a feeling not. Enthusia was the only game to replicate that. Come to think of it, that was a damn good game.

Last edited: