Random Thoughts....

Yay, second cousin had a baby girl today!!!!! :D

I however, got pummeled by my maths exam. That isn't going to be a pretty result to look at in December :(

It's miserably muggy here. My apartment feels like an armpit.

^Thats how I felt walking out of my maths VCE exams. And I still pwned it.

Chances are, you're not the only one to screw it.

By the way, I'm not racist, but I've never known a native who wasn't poor. Get over yourselves, this country is no more yours than it is mine, we were all born here. You have done nothing to deserve special treatment. Huffing gasoline and not working because you feel special are the last things that will elevate you from poverty, you dirty native. Honestly, I don't even know of any natives who aren't poor. Metis don't count, they're basically white and almost all of them have only a small fraction of native blood in them nowadays, but that's still legally enough to call them Metis.

But I'm not racist, I'm just a realist.

Oh, they exist, but you wouldn't notice them as being native, because they're not being the "look at me I'm poor"-native, but just going along their daily lives like you and me.

Yay, second cousin had a baby girl today!!!!! :D

I however, got pummeled by my maths exam. That isn't going to be a pretty result to look at in December :(

Boy that was hard. Much harder then the last 8 years. Im dreading what the BOS is going to through at me for physics.

Boy that was hard. Much harder then the last 8 years. Im dreading what the BOS is going to through at me for physics.

How about english exam? :p

Physics isn't too bad.

^^Exactly.

You'll be thinking high school is piss easy once you get to uni.

If you value your sanity, don't do engineering.

Well i hope to do computer science/digital media at UNSW but 87 atar is looking a bit beyond reach currently. I'll probably end doing some 3d course at tafe then go on to uni.

I just looked at the paper again- bad idea, I feel depressed now :(

Yeah, I'm hoping for 75% or higher (got 76% in my trials), but I'm not expecting that now. But yeah, you uni guys are right, i walked out of my CAFS trial thinking that i had screwed up a question majorly and would be lucky to get 75% there, got 90% and was 4th in the class for the exam. Boo-yeah!!!!! :D (and I only got 9/15 for the question I screwed up, so I blitzed the rest of the paper)

CAFS is actually the only exam I'm looking forward too, if I can get over 90% in that, I'll get about a 92-95% average. That'll be good for the ATAR :D

I walked out of my maths exams feeling shit, and ended up scoring well, so forget this one and just move on with studying for the next paper.

as long as you get what you need it's a bit of a wank after that,

what most uni's don't publish much is that you can be way below the official "enter" and still get in

Its not like I drive in the rain very often. If it is raining I usually avoid going anywhere.

It's a cheap fix, don't do it for you do it for everyone else on the road. You shouldn't be operating a 3,000 lb, 100 ft/second projectile if you can't maintain it's basic operating systems, brakes, tires, lights, wipers, steering.

Getting one of my ear's pierced before halloween.
Some people around here are saying that having a piercing in a specific ear is a distinguishing sign for homosexuals to distinguish themselves from straight men. Or apparently, it used to be.
So out of curiosity: Is this a regional thing or is it in other parts of the world the same? And if so, which ear is the "gay" ear?